N

Noonespecial

Mar 1, 2020
Feeling like I just want to die at this point. I tried obviously unsuccessfully not to long ago. My original date was set for September and some days I really want to stick with that. Other days like today I just want to say fuck it. There's People I live with that have been home more recently since we really aren't supposed to be going anywhere and I know finding me would probably fuck them up a lot but that can't be the reason I stay. I really really just can't take this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mooshi, PhilosOfDoom, highlyvolatile and 4 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I completely understand. I'm really just alive for my family. I hate society and life itself. But I can't just "live" for the sake of others. It just doesn't work like that. I don't think I'll last much longer.

I can imagine it's harder with people home often. Thanks to stupid covid, I've seen this issue from many users on this forum. Add on top of that(for me) my sisters stay up all night too quite often. (I'm a night owl up until light outside) So even to partial hang in the basement is not easy to time. They don't use the basement at night, but i can't exactly make choke noises when they are right above me watching tv. It's definitely annoying and disheartening to feel even more trapped.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you figure things out somehow. If you do attempt again, please be sure it's what you want 100%. Consider seeking help if you haven't already.

I wish you the best.

Reactions: Mooshi and PhilosOfDoom