IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Have my amitriptyline and my benzo. Just need meto. Is alldaychemist reliable?

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Pretty sure alldaychemist will require a prescription. What's your country? If US eBay is the best.

Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Although alldaychemist has a high trustpilot score, it seems fishy. Too many users having that as their only review. Also found a reddit thread where a bunch of people were saying they had been scammed by the site.

Reactions: HelensNepenthe and elcade
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Although alldaychemist has a high trustpilot score, it seems fishy. Too many users having that as their only review. Also found a reddit thread where a bunch of people were saying they had been scammed by the site.
Sites like this it is usually worth using something like a temporary debit card or a debit card that has a maximum balance it can take out. Privacy.com offers a service but bank may also.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I guess ill use that ebay seller

Reactions: Batstern
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Depends on how long it'll be in customs for. There isn't really any telling. Your package could be customs for a couple business days to maybe even a couple of weeks. Normally the process is the seller gives you the tracking #. I was able to track my package from ELTA's site and then used USPS to track it once it hit customs.

Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
How long did it take ?_?
I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry D:
It definitely wasn't long enough for me to be concerned tho, especially since it was arriving from the other side of the continent (I'm in the UK).

U

UltimateDespair

Apr 12, 2019
The greek one? If so I can vouch for that, I got mine delivered a month or so ago.

Would you happen to have a link to the greek one, or at least something to search?