wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
I'm here for a day I'm trying to help people and i wanted to dm a person but it says o don't have the permission to start a new conversation how do i solve that ??? Please fast replies the faster you are the better the chances are for saving a poor soul

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
im new too, but it seems like its up to them to decide who views thejr page. maybe ask them to make u an exception

wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
im new too, but it seems like its up to them to decide who views thejr page. maybe ask them to make u an exception
I followed them and they did follow back so it should be a problem on the site itself or maybe i have to wait a certain time to be able to pm people i wish that's the case

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
I followed them and they did follow back so it should be a problem on the site itself or maybe i have to wait a certain time to be able to pm people i wish that's the case
Ok i followed you, now seems like im unable to view ur page, while before when i had you unfollowed i was able to view it. Wtf?

wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
Ok i followed you, now seems like im unable to view ur page, while before when i had you unfollowed i was able to view it. Wtf?
I can't view a page whether i follow or not i guess we have to wait and see someone told me we have to be active to gain the permission so that's what I'm doing

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'm here for a day I'm trying to help people
This is a pro choice forum.
There is a recovery section.
But even then preaching pro life or trying to "save" people might not go over to well.
I'd suggest reading the new members thread and information.
and i wanted to dm a person but it says o don't have the permission to start a new conversation how do i solve that ???
You need to have a certain amount of posts and activities.
Please fast replies the faster you are the better the chances are for saving a poor soul
What do you mean a poor soul?

wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
This is a pro choice forum.
There is a recovery section.
But even then preaching pro life or trying to "save" people might not go over to well.
I never force someone into listening i just face them with the facts
I'd suggest reading the new members thread and information.
I did and what I'm doing is not violating any of the rules
You need to have a certain amount of posts and activities.

What do you mean a poor soul?
A poor soul is someone who got lost in this world and they think their only way out of their situation is out of the whole world

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I never force someone into listening i just face them with the facts
The facts ????
I did and what I'm doing is not violating any of the rules
No worries I'm just letting you know.
A poor soul is someone who got lost in this world and they think their only way out of their situation is out of the whole world
That's not a poor soul.
This is someone that has made their own choice on what they want to do.
Recovery. Meds. Therapy. Ctb.
Or none of the above.

For people's "situation" it is totally justified on their decision.
we both don't know everyone's full story...
either way they have a choice.
You can give your own opinion. For sure. I have on mine when it comes to ctb.
But don't force trying to "save" someone that doesn't want to be "saved" and that is at ease with their choice.

But it seems fairly odd that both of you are trying to view accounts and send dms right away. Instead of interacting with the community first .
no matter what section.... ctb or recovery.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Your pro-life bullshit isn't welcome here. We hear that crap every day of our lives, every hour. Fuck off.

Reactions: -TheSorrow- and squirley