R

release_me

Sep 18, 2023
I am just sick and tired of this shitty life I'm forced to live. No meaning no purpose no joy no satisfaction no nothing.... Anytime anything close to positive happens, it all changes to depressive shit in an instant.... Like a mirage... I don't want to know why or don't want it to improve... Just want it all to end forever.... I just can't anymore.... I'm done.... CTB ASAP.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, existing truly is so dreadful, I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch where one can just instantly prevent all future unnecessary suffering.

R

release_me

Sep 18, 2023
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, existing truly is so dreadful, I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch where one can just instantly prevent all future unnecessary suffering.
Thanks for your kindness FuneralCry. Yes, having a kill switch would make it so much easier.... Why do we suffer and to what end ? End doesn't seem to be justifying the means....

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It is made so difficult to just leave. Condemning us to scarey, challenging unpleasant methods when we are kinder to our old and sick animals when the time comes to ease their suffering.

R

release_me

Sep 18, 2023
Thanks Sven... Yes, what needs to be valued is not valued.... Man is made lesser than animals...