A

aramir

Dec 13, 2019
I recently got out for the first time in a month to check my mail for the anti emetics that I ordered a month ago just to fucking slip and lose my mail key in the snow , FML . the world is just refusing to let me leave.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I hope you can get a replacement soon
Its funny as I'm days away from death, interesting things have started to happen. For example an old friend I haven't spoken to in a year messaged me out of the blue asking to meet up. I was talking to my mum about a TV show where the characters got over a death so fast, too fast, and she said 'that's the way people are'. I asked what she meant and she said 'people forget quickly'.
It's like the universe is letting me know it's my time

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, aramir, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I hope you can get a replacement soon
Its funny as I'm days away from death, interesting things have started to happen. For example an old friend I haven't spoken to in a year messaged me out of the blue asking to meet up. I was talking to my mum about a TV show where the characters got over a death so fast, too fast, and she said 'that's the way people are'. I asked what she meant and she said 'people forget quickly'.
It's like the universe is letting me know it's my time
That is really eerie because that's exactly what started happening to me last month when I decided I was going to do it sometime this month. Out of the blue I got a phone call from my niece who I hadn't spoken to in 20 years. And several other things happened too although to be honest I've forgotten a lot of them by now. Brain fog! :))
At first I was interpreting some of it as meaning I was supposed to stay here longer, but now I'm starting to think it was actually the opposite. It better be the opposite because I intend to leave soon too. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: aramir and HereToday
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
That is really eerie because that's exactly what started happening to me last month when I decided I was going to do it sometime this month. Out of the blue I got a phone call from my niece who I hadn't spoken to in 20 years. And several other things happened too although to be honest I've forgotten a lot of them by now. Brain fog! :))
At first I was interpreting some of it as meaning I was supposed to stay here longer, but now I'm starting to think it was actually the opposite. It better be the opposite because I intend to leave soon too. :heart:
It's so strange isn't it! I'm a big believer in the universe giving us signs, and the fact so many of us are experiencing it is interesting. Hopefully this means there's something better waiting for us out there after all :happy: I'm sad to hear you're leaving soon, you're such a pure, kind soul. It seems that people like you weren't made for this world. Sending you love
And also to @aramir

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and aramir