FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I've wanted to die for a long time but right now I feel like I need to do it asap and I'm running out of time. The weight of my feelings is unbearable and I'm struggling to act fine around my family. I'm so tired. Today long distance boyfriend deleted me after ignoring me for a days after I vented about some fears and issues I had with the relationship and its all my fault but it hurts so bad and he didn't even say goodbye. I selfharmed both my legs a few days ago and they feel like they're on fire when I stand up. I think one might be infected and I'd like to kill myself before I have to seek medical help for that, I don't want to lose my leg or anything crazy. I'm also falling into debt again, my family already helped me out of debt once I can't do this again but I am. All these problems I created myself, I don't know why im like this I just self destruct and make problems constantly and that's why I need to die I can't seem to be a better person. My problems are so small compared to everyone else's I know so please don't remind me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, Mauve87, F&Inside and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering here but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: FailureToAll
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I wish I could give you a hug. My family has helped me through stuff before, but I feel like now it would be seen as enabling both on my end and theirs. I'm in my thirties, so if I can't help myself, who can? No one's coming to save me. But I think that's OK, because I no longer want saving, or help, or bullshit advice. I want to be free.

And fuck what other people think. Your issues are important, valid, and worthy of concern. No one else can live your experience, so no one has a right to say your problems are small relative to the big picture.

It is exhausting fighting these battles and searching for ways to release even a miniscule amount of pain, usually to no avail.

• Hugs
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I wish I could give you a hug. My family has helped me through stuff before, but I feel like now it would be seen as enabling both on my end and theirs. I'm in my thirties, so if I can't help myself, who can? No one's coming to save me. But I think that's OK, because I no longer want saving, or help, or bullshit advice. I want to be free.

And fuck what other people think. Your issues are important, valid, and worthy of concern. No one else can live your experience, so no one has a right to say your problems are small relative to the big picture.

It is exhausting fighting these battles and searching for ways to release even a miniscule amount of pain, usually to no avail.
I wish too, that would be nice right now. I hope you will be free

I appreciate you saying that, it's hard not to compare and I worry about people's opinions a lot

It really is :(

Reactions: Foreverix
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
there's no need to compare your suffering with others here, everyone is going through this hellis existence there own way. we all have our own path and burdens that we want to get rid of and want the suffering to end we all want peace, so don't feel bad about how you experience your path i think most of here don't really judge you base of that. i do understand your pain and suffering maybe not to the fullest because i haven't lived it and din't go throught it like you. but yes it is tiring if you have to deal with all that it is dreadful the feeling you have now this place this world is very very cruel to most of us and on top of that you have peeps that stir the pot too.f that person that left you he has no empathy just a waste of time. just don't hurt yourself then necessary you have suffered more then enough. i do hope you can find your peace no matter what path you take. best wishes to you and may you day/night be calm and not so troublesome šŸ¤—

• Hugs