donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
Y'all ever google suicide and go to news section and read news articles about people who ctb? I then look for their social medias and learn about them. I wonder if they were on here and did they put a goodbye post? I'm so jealous of their courage.

Y'all ever hear of some tragic loss of life, someone who didn't want to die and beg to trade places with them? Like why take them when there is a line of people waiting?

Is it just me or you too?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, Neverfeltdeader and 3 others
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
i can't relate with intentionally looking up people who have taken their life, but i do feel sorry for them, life pushes people to do hurtful things to themselves and maybe to others, as for people who don't want to die, its even more tragic, people deserve the right to live, but i also believe people deserve the right to die. People want to live but they end up dying, people want to die but they end up living, this world can indeed be very cruel

Reactions: donsie
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yes, Ive done this a lot, too much.

I always notice ages of people who have died. I just can't comprehend getting too much older.

Sending you my best wishes.

Reactions: donsie
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Quite often I do this! I like to read about the folks who died by themselves and get angry at all the murder-suicides (although I somewhat get it).
Funny enough, I don't wish to trade to places with the people who unwillingly lost their lives. I just really want to be able to do this myself, you know.

Reactions: matt1968
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
Quite often I do this! I like to read about the folks who died by themselves and get angry at all the murder-suicides (although I somewhat get it).
Funny enough, I don't wish to trade to places with the people who unwillingly lost their lives. I just really want to be able to do this myself, you know.
I'm disgusted by the murder suicides with children. There was a big one in the last 24 hours in Colorado, sickening. When there are adults, I wonder if they both made that choice. Glad I'm not the only one out here stalking suicides!

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and matt1968
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Facesofsuicide website makes me ball like a baby . Pictures of kids on there

Reactions: breezeboy