• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Love sickness really is a thing isn't it?
I just can't get myself well of it. I've loved this person for nearly four years now and I just can't get past it at all. Sometimes (selfishly - I know I'm a bitch but it's how it makes me feel), I wish he'd just die so I can move on because whilst he's still alive it still feels like there could be a chance even though evidence indicates otherwise.

I've been trying not to think of love or sex at all, to just become a shell to rid me of this attachment and also because if I kill myself it will be easier without emotion involved…..but it's so hard. I just can't detach at all. I suppose some of us are more emotional aren't we? We have those strong feelings and passions inside us and they refuse to curb.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
To be free of desire is to be at peace.

I am not at peace, and probably never will be for as long as I live. Some people dig a borrow in our souls and they never leave. They stay there forever, however hard we try to pull them out.

Loss is a very painful thing. For some, it eventually leads to acceptance. For others, it is an open wound that no amount of time can heal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and darkenmydoorstep
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yep love sickness sucks
My username is based off my ex lover who I last seen on 8/29/2018
I still think about her all the time and it's been nearly 6 years
Knowing I will never see the love of my life again is painful and makes me want to die at times

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
To be free of desire is to be at peace.

I am not at peace, and probably never will be for as long as I live. Some people dig a borrow in our souls and they never leave. They stay there forever, however hard we try to pull them out.

Loss is a very painful thing. For some, it eventually leads to acceptance. For others, it is an open wound that no amount of time can heal.
They do. I just can't get past it. This has never happened to me before.
Yep love sickness sucks
My username is based off my ex lover who I last seen on 8/29/2018
I still think about her all the time and it's been nearly 6 years
Knowing I will never see the love of my life again is painful and makes me want to die at times
Bless you xx

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Callie Arcale