AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
It's a local seller in Kenya for anyone wondering about the source. I'm now organising to get meto. I've told my mum that I'm getting back on antidepressants one of them being Alzolam (anti-anxiety) so I think that should be good for benzos. Hoping the digital measuring spoon I ordered won't take too long to arrive. I'll update as each item arrives. I'm feeling hopeful guys. I've been having such a hard time lately, and now there's hope of relief soon. For anyone wondering why I'm in such a hurry, I'm supposed to go back to boarding school next week on Monday 5 hours away from home and I don't want to ctb there, it would be pretty scandalous. So it's either I do it now or wait till next month when I'm back home on break.

• Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt, Forever Sleep, hopeless08 and 6 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry life brought you to this point. Whatever you decide I hope that you finally find your peace ❤️ am kind of jealous of your SN, it must be such a relief

Reactions: hopeless08, Praestat_Mori and AliceinNeverland
D

Deleted member 65988

Wait you're from Kenya right? I don't know if my memory is all wrong but someone from Kenya did ask for an SN source so I'm wondering if that was you, anyway, I wish you all the best with your plans and getting benzos will help a lot. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time as well but getting SN at the same time must be a relief.

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
P
Wait you're from Kenya right? I don't know if my memory is all wrong but someone from Kenya did ask for an SN source so I'm wondering if that was you, anyway, I wish you all the best with your plans and getting benzos will help a lot. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time as well but getting SN at the same time must be a relief.
Yeah that was me
Am sorry life brought you to this point. Whatever you decide I hope that you finally find your peace ❤️ am kind of jealous of your SN, it must be such a relief
Thank you <3

Reactions: rozeske and Deleted member 65988
kishka

kishka

Dec 30, 2023
I hope you find peace and relief with the decision you make <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you peace.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It's a local seller in Kenya for anyone wondering about the source. I'm now organising to get meto. I've told my mum that I'm getting back on antidepressants one of them being Alzolam (anti-anxiety) so I think that should be good for benzos. Hoping the digital measuring spoon I ordered won't take too long to arrive. I'll update as each item arrives. I'm feeling hopeful guys. I've been having such a hard time lately, and now there's hope of relief soon. For anyone wondering why I'm in such a hurry, I'm supposed to go back to boarding school next week on Monday 5 hours away from home and I don't want to ctb there, it would be pretty scandalous. So it's either I do it now or wait till next month when I'm back home on break.
I understand that you would feel hopeful
Your pain is going to come to an end, hopefully. I would feel the same . Good luck to you