• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
i ordered my sn and waiting for my quetiapine dosage to up + get diazepam prescribed. so it'll be 2 weeks or so before i can ctb, i'm just looking to talk to likeminded people as i'm writing this from a crisis home, i'm severely lonely and i'm trapped in my thoughts about dying, anyone to talk to. this will be my second sn attempt, i am able to answer questions about what went wrong some years ago, since it's all a vivid memory.

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I've read a thread some time ago about a failed SN attempt where they misjudged the amount of SN because of their scale being broken, they experienced some heavy pain in their feet, head and chest before eventually passing out and waking up some time later, did something similar happen to you by chance? Apart from the broken scale part.

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
I've read a thread some time ago about a failed SN attempt where they misjudged the amount of SN because of their scale being broken, they experienced some heavy pain in their feet, head and chest before eventually passing out and waking up some time later, did something similar happen to you by chance? Apart from the broken scale part.
okay so, i did mine in capsule form, it works for some but i personally do not recommend it as i feel that perhaps it contributed to my vomiting. so as for what i felt, genuinely it was painless, *for me* it took 5-10 minutes before disorientation started and black sparks formed in my vision, i was listening to music and it started to sound muffled, like i was under water. i can't tell you a good estimate of how long it took for me to throw up but vomited it all, and honestly that was the most "painful" part, i did feel quite warm at some point, but even in capsule for me, it was extremely quick to where i didn't even notice my heart rate or any other symptoms.

i will add that i did *only* sn, the vomiting might've been due to the amount of water i took as it was capsule (5x for 25mg), no AE or AC.

it will always be different for everyone but i think the most painful part for me was vomiting as it was continuous for 10 minutes.

edit: when i woke up, i experienced severe vertigo and couldn't walk to pee. it took approx. 8-10hrs before i was able to stand and move around properly.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: arsencio354, Yahwa, strawberryjampan and 2 others
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
okay so, i did mine in capsule form, it works for some but i personally do not recommend it as i feel that perhaps it contributed to my vomiting. so as for what i felt, genuinely it was painless, *for me* it took 5-10 minutes before disorientation started and black sparks formed in my vision, i was listening to music and it started to sound muffled, like i was under water. i can't tell you a good estimate of how long it took for me to throw up but vomited it all, and honestly that was the most "painful" part, i did feel quite warm at some point, but even in capsule for me, it was extremely quick to where i didn't even notice my heart rate or any other symptoms.

i will add that i did *only* sn, the vomiting might've been due to the amount of water i took as it was capsule (5x for 25mg), no AE or AC.

it will always be different for everyone but i think the most painful part for me was vomiting as it was continuous for 10 minutes.
Oh that sounds incredibly peaceful, wow, that makes me feel more at ease when I eventually order my own SN, as I was scared there'd be A LOT of pain and I'd have to suffer before passing. As for the vomiting, didn't you consider taking some meds that'd stop you from vomiting? Or could you not get your hands on some?

• Love
Reactions: Yahwa and Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
Oh that sounds incredibly peaceful, wow, that makes me feel more at ease when I eventually order my own SN, as I was scared there'd be A LOT of pain and I'd have to suffer before passing. As for the vomiting, didn't you consider taking some meds that'd stop you from vomiting? Or could you not get your hands on some?
remember, it is different for everyone! but for a few people who have failed i think they mostly experienced headaches and some stuff you mentioned. i couldn't get my hands on any as i was blocked by my lack of funds - i was on too low of a dose of quetiapine to make it an option (25mg, it needs to be 400mg consistent for 2 weeks for it to be effective). if you're concerned you might feel anxious then you should definitely try to get ahold of a benzo of a sort!:)

Reactions: Galileo3630
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Hey, thanks for sharing. This is my method too so it's interesting to hear your thoughts and experience. What are you going to ensure you do differently this time? Will you wait until you are not in a crisis house?

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
Hey, thanks for sharing. This is my method too so it's interesting to hear your thoughts and experience. What are you going to ensure you do differently this time? Will you wait until you are not in a crisis house?
hello! so last time i did capsule, this time i'll do it in liquid form as i feel like it'll be a bit more reliable for me, up my dosage for quetiapine to 100-200mg from my psychiatrist so i can do 400mg for 2 weeks as i didn't use an AE last time, and then ask to be put on diazepam as i made sure in A&E that i told them it helped with my psychotic episodes/anxiety so it's on my record. as for AC i'm not sure if i'll use it as it's not required, and yes i'll wait as i have to be used to the quetiapine to act as an AE before i ctb as i want to guarantee i'll pass this time.

since i reacted quite quickly to the fainting/disorientation i will make 2 glasses in case i vomit even after taking extra measures. if anything it's helped that i failed since i now know how my body reacts to the poisoning, rather than base it off of other failed experiences

• Hugs
Reactions: spacehardware and Yahwa
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
hello! so last time i did capsule, this time i'll do it in liquid form as i feel like it'll be a bit more reliable for me, up my dosage for quetiapine to 100-200mg from my psychiatrist so i can do 400mg for 2 weeks as i didn't use an AE last time, and then ask to be put on diazepam as i made sure in A&E that i told them it helped with my psychotic episodes/anxiety so it's on my record. as for AC i'm not sure if i'll use it as it's not required, and yes i'll wait as i have to be used to the quetiapine to act as an AE before i ctb as i want to guarantee i'll pass this time.

I will also use quetiapine as AE as I already take 500mg daily so from what I understand this should already be fine. Thankfully I am already prescribed diazepam on my repeat, so that is taken care of too.

Have you already got your sn? The vomiting is the part I am most worried about, it's good you already have knowledge of how your body reacts to the poisoning. Keep us updated on your plans, I hope you find the peace you deserved from life.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
sorry if this is prying but how did you end up in a crisis home? did someone find you after the SN attempt? were you admitted to hospital or did you just recover naturally?

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
i ordered my sn and waiting for my quetiapine dosage to up + get diazepam prescribed. so it'll be 2 weeks or so before i can ctb, i'm just looking to talk to likeminded people as i'm writing this from a crisis home, i'm severely lonely and i'm trapped in my thoughts about dying, anyone to talk to. this will be my second sn attempt, i am able to answer questions about what went wrong some years ago, since it's all a vivid memory.
Talk to me buddy. To be honest I envy you in a crisis home. Nobody gives a damn if I live or die. You have a chance, a start at a new life.

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
sorry if this is prying but how did you end up in a crisis home? did someone find you after the SN attempt? were you admitted to hospital or did you just recover naturally?
i attempted an sn attempted 2019. this time i ended up here due to an impulsive suicide attempt (OD), but when i failed i was taken to hospital, but essentially they told me that it's a blessing in disguise since SN does minimal/no damage if failed and even if i didn't go to hospital i would've recovered quick. but that might be because i vomited quite fast. i agreed to being put here as i didn't want to be sectioned again. :)
Talk to me buddy. To be honest I envy you in a crisis home. Nobody gives a damn if I live or die. You have a chance, a start at a new life.
i have tried for the past few years, nothing got better. since i'm taking a slower route this time (upping my quetiapine dose), i will see if i still want to die in the coming months. i don't want it to be impulsive because who knows, might get better by the time my dose is higher, might not. if not then time to ctb.
I will also use quetiapine as AE as I already take 500mg daily so from what I understand this should already be fine. Thankfully I am already prescribed diazepam on my repeat, so that is taken care of too.

Have you already got your sn? The vomiting is the part I am most worried about, it's good you already have knowledge of how your body reacts to the poisoning. Keep us updated on your plans, I hope you find the peace you deserved from life.
not yet! i should get it soon as i just ordered and said it'll be here friday. i know what you mean by that fear of vomiting, if you do vomit though, you can probably recover even if you choose to not go to a&e. you WILL feel like shit the next morning, expect being unable to walk, it lasts a couple hours. heartburn is a thing and i did. get some mouth sores. but other than that, i had no other symptoms that lasted more than a few weeks. i hope this eases your mind if you do happen to fail like i did.

you're so lucky you're already on 500mg:( i'm on 25 and it's going to be some time before my psychiatrist agrees to up my dosage even if it's to 100.

Last edited: