• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

call me ary

call me ary

Ary
Mar 11, 2023
I just don't want to feel pain while going, i dont want to have to face my body's instincts to survive.

I have a bunch of xanax, maybe around 30mg. I know 6mg is the max recommended amount. But how much would i need for it to be mortal ? I know taking alcohol with it is also a way to make it a lot more dangerous.

Is it painful tho ? Are the risks of surviving this method high ? Are there long terms effects if i fail ?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Forget about it. OD on Xanax is also almost impossible.

Xanax (alprazolam) LD50: 1220 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia) That means that if you take that amount of xanax it's a 50% chance to die.

Edit: OD works with TCAs or Opioids for example.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I did a little research and Xanex can be deadly mixed with alcohol, but how much you need to overdose depends on things like your body weight and your age. There was some research on rats, and the rate they found that caused a 50% chance of dying was 331mg to 2,171mg per Kg of body weight. 30mg definitely isn't enough for a human. You may want to take Xanex while doing another method if you think it will make you feel better during it though.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Sorry, non english speaker here : what are TCA ?
Tri-cyclic antidepressants e.g. Amitriptyline is the most common one to be used.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Tri-cyclic antidepressants e.g. Amitriptyline is the most common one to be used.
Thank you for the info. I looked on the internet for the list of these antidepressants. None of mine unfortunately. Do you think its possible to ask the doctore if I can have one of this ACT without being suspicious ?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Thank you for the info. I looked on the internet for the list of these antidepressants. None of mine unfortunately. Do you think its possible to ask the doctore if I can have one of this ACT without being suspicious ?
It depends on your symptoms, I'm sorry I can't give any info / advice here bc I never was on any kind of psych meds and the like. I have no experience with that. You can use the forum search if people already asked this question or search the web what symptoms you 'd need to get TCAs prescribed. If your doc already knows you're suicidal you may not have a chance bc it's well known that you can "easily" OD on them.

• Informative
Reactions: illAF