Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I think I fucked up my bottle of SN, I left it open to air for like an 1h maybe. I just wanted to prepare a 25g dose with a scale, I just wanted to be prepared...

Later on I read that this is not a good thing to do, and now I'm paranoid out of nowhere that I fucked it up and have to get another bottle. Which means that I'll be stressed as hell worrying that I'll be caught for buying this package for another 2 - 3 weeks while I sit alone and rot inside my apartment bored as fuck with nothing to do expect think about how much I FUCKING HATE BEING ALIVE.

And not only that... I have to get some Valium aswell... so that'll be 2x the stress for another few weeks while I wait for the stuff to be here.

You can't feel it in text, but this stuff is just...

just let me die.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, CFLoser, forever21 and 4 others
N

Null84

Praying for the reaper to come
Dec 9, 2019
If I may ask, as a fellow Swede, where did you buy your SN and did you have any problems with customs? I haven't found any reliable sources that will ship here and no local sources.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
If I may ask, as a fellow Swede, where did you buy your SN and did you have any problems with customs? I haven't found any reliable sources that will ship here and no local sources.

Jag är fan inte på humör just nu fråga någon annan jävla gång kanske.

N

Null84

Praying for the reaper to come
Dec 9, 2019
Sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'd just do the blood test everyone has been doing with SN. If the drop of blood turns brown then your SN should still be fine.