• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
took only seconds of compression with a towel then i woke up on the ground wondering what happend. The reason why it didnt work was that the towel wasnt secure. But it wasnt that painful and it happend quickly. If i had the towel secure where it wouldnt have fallen i think it would have been a done deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless, Egddios and 12 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
yae. i put the towel at the top of the doorway and put my neck through it and just let my weight shift down while standing up.
A part of me cant believe how easy it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Egddios and puppy9
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
How thin/thick was the towel and what knot did you use for your neck?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
If there's minimal pain and you're out in seconds then this is a pretty good method. What do you think was going on here? Was the towel constricting your breathing by blocking your windpipe? And was there any choking feeling?

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
How thin/thick was the towel and what knot did you use for your neck?

literally like this
If there's minimal pain and you're out in seconds then this is a pretty good method. What do you think was going on here? Was the towel constricting your breathing by blocking your windpipe? And was there any choking feeling?
i believe it was blocking the windpipe. no knot around my throat. a small choking feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Egddios and puppy9
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I kinda want to say "better luck next time" but that feels insensitive, so...
just "good luck".

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Faraway1990
M

mutagen

May 5, 2019
I've experimented with a "Stretch Out Strap". I put one end through a hole and it creates a noose even without a knot. It's comfortable around the neck. I got it for physical therapy years ago, I never imagined I would use it for this. It's on Amazon and it's cheap.

Amazon product ASIN B00065X222

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
did it again. I think its that my head keeps falling out from the bottom of the towel. I fall to the ground afterwards each time . ive gotta make it secure somehow.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Egddios, puppy9 and 1 other person
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
Didn't you experience any sort of dizziness or blurry vision before passing out!

On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
Maybe try a belt and wedge the end of it into the door. If it's a leather belt it'll be secure because of the friction

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Are you skinny? I'm thinking on trying too, gives me hope.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and MAIO
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Try a bedsheets and tie wrap it using the chain on the door. I'd like to ask you not to but its your choice.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

If you do it right, it will work fast doesn't matter if you are skinny

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Do you think it would be better (as in, more comfortable) to do it with something thick and soft like a towel or a sheet rather than a rope?

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
did it again. I think its that my head keeps falling out from the bottom of the towel. I fall to the ground afterwards each time . ive gotta make it secure somehow.

Be careful, you could be giving yourself brain damage with the multiple attempts.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and puppy9
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Be careful, you could be giving yourself brain damage with the multiple attempts.
i stopped. i cant believe how easy it is once you practice it enough. now i see how people in prison hang themselves with their sheets all the time. i will do it properly. if i dont come back today yall know what happend.
Do you think it would be better (as in, more comfortable) to do it with something thick and soft like a towel or a sheet rather than a rope?
Personally i think a sheet or towel is fine. There is slight pain but it only last for a few seconds then you black out. Its how prisoners do it all the time with their sheets. If my head was secure to were it didnt fall out of the towel after passing out i would have been dead forsure. I cant believe how fast it happens. You basically hang there thinking this is taking too long and is starting to hurt then the next few seconds you wake up on the floor wondering what happend with a slight headache. Just make sure you secure your head in the towel or sheet with a knot behind the neck so your head doesnt slip out. But be sure you want to do it because if your head is secure there is small chance of survival unless someone finds you before you die.
im on the thicker side so it will still work with a fat neck.
Didn't you experience any sort of dizziness or blurry vision before passing out!
yes. Dizziness, blurry vision, slight pain on the neck. But it only lasts for a few seconds. When you start doubting it thinking it wont work is right when it does work and you are out like a light. Make sure you do this once properly. If you do what i did your neck will be sore because you didnt secure the towel/sheet. Practicing this over and over could lead to brain damage. So only practice a few times when you are ready.

Last edited: