S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Just how inflated an opinion of themselves do these these total strangers have who insist on popping up on threads within a few hours of joining this group to patronisingly witter on about "thinking lovely thoughts" or assuring despairing folk whom they've never met and of whom they know little or nothing that they should just think back to "a time they were happy".
Are they truly so insensitive, or just plain thick, that they need to come here to add that little extra quota of frustration and anger to the daily ration which life already hands out so copiously and indiscriminately.
Sorry for the rant, just venting.

Reactions: アホペンギン, Seered Doom, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Most people probably mean well, but I agree it could come off patronizing. It's just that everyone has their own perspective and some may find it harder to relate than others. It's never fair to assume you know what's best for someone else, especially a stranger on the internet I think.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Most people probably mean well, but I agree it could come off patronizing. It's just that everyone has their own perspective and some may find it harder to relate than others. It's never fair to assume you know what's best for someone else, especially a stranger on the internet I think.

For me, Pro Life commentators deliberately coming onto a "Suicide Discussion" post aren't well meant, they intended to disruptively interfere with the stated intent of the original poster to impose their own opposing views and values.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, loterius, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, they're "concern trolls" who are here to harass people, but when they get called out on it they put on a holy martyr act and claim they're "just helping."

Personally, I can think of a lot of better ways to "help" than following miserable people around the internet, taunting them as you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like trolls just trying to get a reaction out of people, honestly nowhere is safe from disgusting pro-lifers with their insensitive toxic positivity, I literally cannot take people like that seriously, honestly people like that just want attention, they are best ignored in my opinion.