D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I've got the sober app thingy and I just hit two days :> honestly didn't think I'd even manage to hit day 1 bc I've had this terrible relapse but it's going well ig? Day 2 hoorayyy

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mauve87, ApparentlyNot, cactusflower and 5 others
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Congrats!! Two days is a long time, and this is admirable <3 I hope it continues to go well for you - you deserve it

• Love
Reactions: whywere and dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Congrats!! Two days is a long time, and this is admirable <3 I hope it continues to go well for you - you deserve it
it was surprisingly hard..I dont usually sh that often but I was going through one of these episodes where I wanted to do it every single day multiple times, so I'm glad I managed to break the cycle

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth and ChronicallyCynical
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I'm glad I managed to break the cycle
That is the hardest part imo so it's worth being proud of, I am also glad you managed to break it. I understand how long the days can seem when it is all you can think about, I am a 2x daily SHer (at least) so my hat is off to you - honestly good job and I hope you manage to keep this streak <3

(although there is obviously no shame in relapse, it just makes me happy to see other people being kind to their bodies)

• Love
Reactions: dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
That is the hardest part imo so it's worth being proud of, I am also glad you managed to break it. I understand how long the days can seem when it is all you can think about, I am a 2x daily SHer (at least) so my hat is off to you - honestly good job and I hope you manage to keep this streak <3

(although there is obviously no shame in relapse, it just makes me happy to see other people being kind to their bodies)
yesss thank you!! It was honestly a hard decision to make but my dad inspired me to do it since he used to sh too.
And yes ofc, relapsing is a natural occurrence when trying to get clean, it's just important to try and get back on track ^^

• Love
Reactions: backtoearth
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
yesss thank you!! It was honestly a hard decision to make but my dad inspired me to do it since he used to sh too.
And yes ofc, relapsing is a natural occurrence when trying to get clean, it's just important to try and get back on track ^^
No worries ^^
Oh wow, having someone close who understands makes it feel a bit less heavy and scary in my experience! Yess - all progress is good progress <3

• Love
djangoicecream

djangoicecream

Sep 15, 2023
it was surprisingly hard..I dont usually sh that often but I was going through one of these episodes where I wanted to do it every single day multiple times, so I'm glad I managed to break the cycle
Happy you could do it

• Love