ThatSnakeParent

ThatSnakeParent

Depressed, stressed and unimpressed.
Sep 23, 2018
I've been on this site for years, seeked therapy and support for years. This community has heard my ups and downs but not once had it encouraged I end it all.

I am a care leaver. 21. At 18 I was put into my flat on my own, no support as is the standard for care leavers who don't have the "need" for other provisions. I've done my part to try and change this system and it's not going to change. I can't change the mental health system. I have no family and no one that cares, I have tried to change and change the things around me that have the power to help me.

I'm now asking for your support with ending everything. I have exhausted every other support system and yet I feel no better day in day out. Please can anyone suggest something painless and quick, if I could buy N discreetly or any other method. There's nowhere here to hang myself, I've overdosed, tied ligatures, cut everywhere I can, I guess it doesn't even need to be painless at this point, just quick. I'm not saying this without having taken every other option, jumped at endless amounts of CBT and DBT, inpatient therapy, so please don't think this is a light decision. There's no parents to break the hearts of, no shampoo and conditioner to finish at the same time and no magic wand. Thank you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Some place nice and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation section with information about methods, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward. It would be such a relief if we could just leave this existence in an easy and painless way but we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible.

The only people I've heard of recently who managed to obtain Nembutal are those who travelled to Mexico to buy it there, it's not available online, sadly such a peaceful death is a privledge only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead. But anyway it sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.