ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
hiya guys and gals can confirm the rumours that i am seeing here, just had two officers at mine, man and a woman, seemed friendly enough, almost jovial, just wanted to know how i went about procuring sn, and how long ago, i told them i had binned it, they said they wanted to do a search and i said i would rather they have a search warrant beforehand, they never did a search then i noticed the lady officer kept me talking and engaged, distraction perhaps ?, whilst the male walked around and i asked what is he doing ?, and caught him going through my kitchen utensils, or kind of, surely they cant do that without my permission ?, i am pissed peeps, anyhow they found nothing, they never found nothing, now the doctors that blew me off prior to covid and belittled me now seem interested in talking to me, what a crock of shit this system is, i cant blame the police there just doing as there told, there job, i blame the law makers and legislators of this shit country, we need to be careful what we post here now guys, n gals, in terms of any potential future sources and any future potential links, i feel sorry for KL too, peace peoples, they caught me unawares i was semi naked and looked like a bag of shit when they knocked, but i had to answer as lights were on, this needs to end man, what type of witch hunt is this ? have other countries got this in place ?, i want to move from the uk guys, for reals, it has rly triggered my anxiety some, i mean i felt shit before, now i just feel doubly shit, i still have it, but they dont know that, even if i have to hide it up my arse, if anything it has just made me wanna get it over with quicker, this isnt on, i did tell them this directly, wouldnt surprise me if they are onto this site too, please be careful, with regards to what information is posted here peeps, i know i am a nobody in the grand scheme of things, and far from a mod, that belongs to rainandsadness, just an uber concerned citizen, as this site has brought me much comfort when mental health services never provided it, they veiled a type of threat too, leave your phone on because mental health will want to speak to you and may section you, i told em i dont care, go for it, whatever floats ur boat, i was quite blunt to be fair, i was pretty wound up by this point, honestly the whole fiasco has me feeling what the fuck, duty of care my arse man, they just want us here suffering without any fucks given to our personal struggles and traumas, they werent interested in my sob story, my many bereavements, my daily torment, nah course not, dont be silly, just whether i still had the sn, sums up pro lifers in a nut shell dont it, how are they tracking us tho, how do they know who purchased and who didnt ?, feel i need to move or get it over with, sorry we are going though this peoples, i have read your experiences too, what is going on out there man, why are they clamping down so hard al of a sudden, it wont work.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, rationaltake, depressedlover and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly a horrific situation, but it's not even surprising that this has happened. I guess that in the future there will only be risky and brutal method options available for suicide, it really disgusts me how some people wish to force suicidal people to delay their inevitable fate against their wishes. But it's sadly the reality, the UK really is such an anti suicide country.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, endless_pain, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
its the worst here, they nothing but bully boys in police outfits, but they found nothing 🤓 so there is that, but now i am kind of fearing another knock or something, if ever there was a gentle push to get this over with this is it for me, a spur of sorts, these people dont care about us folks, not a jot, not a sodding teency weency bit, just want us here slaving away, being good little tax payers, the uk is the worst, if i ever do emigrate if i dont off myself soon i will be renouncing my british citizenship entirely, true speak, i hate everything about british culture, but mostly there insufferable pro life policies, take care people, and thanks for responding funeralcry ❤️🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, depressedlover, Forever Sleep and 3 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Oh no that must have been so stressful for you:( I'm sorry .. I got SN 2 years ago without issues but now they must have caught on to people buying it for ctb..it really is scary.
I live in the U.K. to.. well.. Northern Ireland.. and it is indeed shit!!

• Love
Reactions: ever so lonely
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
hiya guys and gals can confirm the rumours that i am seeing here, just had two officers at mine, man and a woman, seemed friendly enough, almost jovial, just wanted to know how i went about procuring sn, and how long ago, i told them i had binned it, they said they wanted to do a search and i said i would rather they have a search warrant beforehand, they never did a search then i noticed the lady officer kept me talking and engaged, distraction perhaps ?, whilst the male walked around and i asked what is he doing ?, and caught him going through my kitchen utensils, or kind of, surely they cant do that without my permission ?, i am pissed peeps, anyhow they found nothing, they never found nothing, now the doctors that blew me off prior to covid and belittled me now seem interested in talking to me, what a crock of shit this system is, i cant blame the police there just doing as there told, there job, i blame the law makers and legislators of this shit country, we need to be careful what we post here now guys, n gals, in terms of any potential future sources and any future potential links, i feel sorry for KL too, peace peoples, they caught me unawares i was semi naked and looked like a bag of shit when they knocked, but i had to answer as lights were on, this needs to end man, what type of witch hunt is this ? have other countries got this in place ?, i want to move from the uk guys, for reals, it has rly triggered my anxiety some, i mean i felt shit before, now i just feel doubly shit, i still have it, but they dont know that, even if i have to hide it up my arse, if anything it has just made me wanna get it over with quicker, this isnt on, i did tell them this directly, wouldnt surprise me if they are onto this site too, please be careful, with regards to what information is posted here peeps, i know i am a nobody in the grand scheme of things, and far from a mod, that belongs to rainandsadness, just an uber concerned citizen, as this site has brought me much comfort when mental health services never provided it, they veiled a type of threat too, leave your phone on because mental health will want to speak to you and may section you, i told em i dont care, go for it, whatever floats ur boat, i was quite blunt to be fair, i was pretty wound up by this point, honestly the whole fiasco has me feeling what the fuck, duty of care my arse man, they just want us here suffering without any fucks given to our personal struggles and traumas, they werent interested in my sob story, my many bereavements, my daily torment, nah course not, dont be silly, just whether i still had the sn, sums up pro lifers in a nut shell dont it, how are they tracking us tho, how do they know who purchased and who didnt ?, feel i need to move or get it over with, sorry we are going though this peoples, i have read your experiences too, what is going on out there man, why are they clamping down so hard al of a sudden, it wont work.
That's how they work. One keeps you busy while the other walks around your home looking for "things." In the US we have a right to not let them in the house unless they have a court order (most judges here are too damn lazy to do anything on a weekday much less a weekend). Not sure about the UK. Life is nothing more than a shit show. Like we don't have enough to deal with (stress, depression, etc. etc.) now to deal with this will push people who were not entirely sure about ctb - they will be pushed over the edge. Sad so sad

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover, Rogue Proxy, mediocre and 1 other person
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
Oh no that must have been so stressful for you:( I'm sorry .. I got SN 2 years ago without issues but now they must have caught on to people buying it for ctb..it really is scary.
I live in the U.K. to.. well.. Northern Ireland.. and it is indeed shit!!
yep can confirm fella and im english in scotland, police scotland are a joke tho, common knowledge dictates that they are despised by many liked by none as the cliche is often written lol, although saying that unlike the metropolitan police at least they dont make the habit of routinely abducting, raping, and murdering there innocent female civilians, so there is that i suppose, at least not to my knowledge, people forget things awful quick, now this, bloody hell times are shit, you know there shit when you cant even off yourself in relative peace and harmony, gosh man things seems equally as shitty in northern ireland too, maybe we should just emigrate before we ctb, uk is a hell hole my guy
That's how they work. One keeps you busy while the other walks around your home looking for "things." In the US we have a right to not let them in the house unless they have a court order (most judges here are too damn lazy to do anything on a weekday much less a weekend). Not sure about the UK. Life is nothing more than a shit show. Like we don't have enough to deal with (stress, depression, etc. etc.) now to deal with this will push people who were not entirely sure about ctb - they will be pushed over the edge. Sad so sad
well said bro, you hit the nail on the head for sure, 🙏 you make some very good and valid points, take care friends, 🥺 oh what times we live in, god modern times are crap ! no wonder there are so many of us 🥺

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and mediocre
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
GHHH!!!! I will be careful what I post here, and I hope they see it. So, here it goes: all of you pro-lifers involved in this, politicians, authorities, police, go EFF yourselves! I own my life not you, I hid the SN where nobody will find it, and I will die on my terms when I NOT YOU decide it is my time!
If anything could make me hate people more...!

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Superdeterminist