SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
Just got used to this fucking job and now my husband wants to quit and do something else. I work for him bc he's contracted so if he quits, I lose my job too.

It's like right when I get comfortable and settle into a routine it gets fucked and I have to start over and get comfortable at a new job all over again. I'm not good with change and I don't know what job we'll be able to find that will pay us as much as this one. We're struggling to pay bills & saving to move out of my parent's house rn. I don't want to leave this job bc we're making enough now that we'll be able to afford a place soon. If we quit, we won't. I'm ripping my hair out, figuratively.

Sorry, this is probably a stupid and pointless post but I need to vent and I have no one irl to talk to anymore. Fucking money struggles make me want to CTB just to avoid dealing with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster and 6MillionWaystoDie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this world, it does sound tiring and stressful being trapped in that situation so it's understandable wishing to be free from all suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: SleepyRobloxGrl