• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
I was expecting this, and was kind of waiting for it to happen, so that people around me who know of my plan to get euthanized (legal in my country).

Finally, I have hereby officially closed the books for myself.

I am finally fully on the path to my well-earned permanent rest and freedom from this life.

Reactions: Crematedashes, siray and Scribble Fan
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I was expecting this, and was kind of waiting for it to happen, so that people around me who know of my plan to get euthanized (legal in my country).

I am finally fully on the path to my well-earned permanent rest and freedom from this life.

How does failing your last year in high school equate to having to take your own life?

Reactions: kansatsu, inconsequential and Cevapcici
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. I failed my last year of high school too, because I simply was skipping school the whole year to avoid seeing the people that bullied me in middle school over and over again. I got my shit together the year after that and went to an evening high school.... Edit : best year of my life so far btw

Isn't there a way you can improve your situation ... Health wise and scholar wise ?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Dude...you're sooo young. Just retake whatever you have to. You don't even have to go to college after, you can save yourself some debt. Just go to work, be smart with your money, and you can carve out a nice life for yourself.

Reactions: Asta, inconsequential and Cevapcici
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Can you not just retake? I failed at college and thought my life was over, but learnt that actually you dont have to do everything at the speed of everyone else, it doesn't matter how long it takes and there are ways around things. Just saying if thats your reason for giving up.

Reactions: Made4TV, inconsequential and Cevapcici
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
i dropped out at 16, worked a few dead end jobs for a few years, then enrolled in online courses to get the rest of the credits that i needed for my diploma. graduated in two years time through those online courses, taking only 2 - 3 classes per year because i knew that was all i'd be able to handle.

despite eventually graduating i still feel like killing myself, though i understand how useless not succeeding academically can make a person feel.

i'm not sure what the laws are in belgium, but where i live, you actually have five years to complete highschool before they make you pay for the courses, except nobody tells you this. unfortunately for me, i waited too long and so had to pay for them. but my point is that i suggest looking into what your options are. there's more than one route to take to get to the level of education you want to achieve.

Reactions: Cevapcici, Scribble Fan and KMS74381996
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019

Hey man, whatever you choose never ever be ashamed of failures at school.
Don't make the same mistake I made. If you loose some years at high school but you overcome the trauma you can still perform well at university.
Instead if you can't get rid of it it will haunt you day and night, it will overwhelm and kill you slowly, you will be obsessed with it, you will loose all your friends and acquantainces because of the shame, you will no longer be able to read or study anything and you will lie to your parents because you will keep failing exams. Not a great deal at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential and Cevapcici
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
What else is going wrong for you? I assume there must be more to this story. Failing a year of HS isn't nearly enough reason to end life.

Reactions: inconsequential and Cevapcici
I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
What else is going wrong for you? I assume there must be more to this story. Failing a year of HS isn't nearly enough reason to end life.
nono, absolutely not.

In fact, I intentionally skipped all my exams and barely went to school for the last few months.

I think the rest of my 'story' is in another post of mine.

Edit: wait no it isn't, I could tell you though in private message, don't wanna rewrite all of the miserable other things in my life.

I've made my decision to die a long time ago, and have never at a single point changed my view about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm sorry to hear, but you can't give up life because of stupid grades. High education isn't necessarily the key to happiness. Hang in there.

Lots of love

• Hugs
Reactions: Asta, inconsequential and Cevapcici
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Retake the year, or drop out and get your equivalency like I did. It's not the end of the world. It probably feels like it, but it isn't. You're so young; there's still a lot of time for improvement in so many areas.

Reactions: Susannah and Cevapcici
I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
Retake the year, or drop out and get your equivalency like I did. It's not the end of the world. It probably feels like it, but it isn't. You're so young; there's still a lot of time for improvement in so many areas.
Please, this isn't at all the reason I want to CTB.

I have many more reasons and I meant to write this post as to let go of some steam.

In short: I've been suicidal for exactly 8 years now. Short periods between the first 1-4 years to 'be satisfied with life', but for 4 years now I've been determined on my dream to get euthanised. If anything, this failure has given me both relief and sadness. Sad that I was too stupid to even pass my year, but relief because I now know that my days of being a slave to a system I do not wish to live in are finally coming to an end.