Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
It was freaking terrible...like all these batshit psychos there tormenting you...and then the staff was abusive as shit...

My mom lied and made up some stuff to have me committed just because she wanted me out of her house. The only reason I came back is because I got injured.

Just completely jacked up... I'm back now though... trying to heal and rest these knees so I can live normal again...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kattt, CTB Dream and leeloosnow
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
that really sucks how inhumane these institutions are, glad you're outta there. hope you feel better soon <3

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hospitals sound like horrific places to me, it's so disgusting the way that those people act, humans really are responsible for so much of the suffering that exists here in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry me hate hsptil hate ppl tell go awful all abuse no help make worse, make fun abuse etc no help. Understand how hspi dc etc make more sffria no ok all awful, also prolif natal awful place species absurd. No give peace mthod give awful hsptl awful doc awful med

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Completely agree with you. It's supposed to be a place where you can recover and get help. That's bullshit!
It's chaos 24/7...always someone yelling and freaking out. Always understaffed so nobody to talk to even if you could. All they do is medicate everyone and park them in front of the idiot box. Spent 8 damned months in there once. You become institutionalised pretty quickly too.
Hope you can get some peace and calm, enjoy your own bed and regain a little sanity.

• Wow
Reactions: ManchildLoser and GasMonkey