iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
Soo basically I got out of there yesterday and I don't know how to describe what I feel. I ended up there after I OD 1g fluoxetine and 4,5g trazodom and been there for ~6 weeks. I got prescribed double the dose of wenlafaxine, mirtogenium and pragalin and I finally feel like the meds are helping.
I think I see a tiny bit of hope for me, that I'm not that much of a failure and don't have to end it all. Maybe I don't want to die anymore (at least for now, after all once suicidal- always suicidal). It feels somewhat happy to know that I can achieve some of my goals and feel tad bit better. Of course there will be ups and downs but maybe I'll make it past 30, maybe I don't have to die this early.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadwriter, strawberrycc, LaVieEnRose and 4 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Soo basically I got out of there yesterday and I don't know how to describe what I feel. I ended up there after I OD 1g fluoxetine and 4,5g trazodom and been there for ~6 weeks. I got prescribed double the dose of wenlafaxine, mirtogenium and pragalin and I finally feel like the meds are helping.
I think I see a tiny bit of hope for me, that I'm not that much of a failure and don't have to end it all. Maybe I don't want to die anymore (at least for now, after all once suicidal- always suicidal). It feels somewhat happy to know that I can achieve some of my goals and feel tad bit better. Of course there will be ups and downs but maybe I'll make it past 30, maybe I don't have to die this early.
That is good to hear. Wishing you all the best for a happier, healthier, peaceful and contented 2024.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iLikeFrogs and Sylveon