hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
I've heard nicotine tastes rancid, let alone this PG based nicotine solution (not sure what PG is, all I know is that on my desk next to me is a lethal dose.) I'm not attempting tonight but in the next few days as I'm waiting for my domperidone to arrive so I can try and avoid throwing up for as long as possible but I'm afraid it's going to be quite difficult given how much volume of solution there is here - it's 250ml. That doesn't sound like a lot but given it doesn't just taste like a nothing liquid - quite the opposite - I'm afraid I won't be able to get it all down or will throw up from the taste and so the attempt won't work (thus wasting it.)

Does anyone have any tips for getting liquids like this down? I can't really wash it down with anything since that's more liquid to throw back up alongside the nicotine and I can't think of anything to remove the taste - maybe something that dissolves on the tongue like a lot of Tic Tacs or something to try and mask the taste with mint?

(Also, if anyone can tell me the difference between VG and PG nicotine solutions - it'd be much appreciated lol. Maybe it'd be something useful for this attempt?)

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Nicotine ODs don't work. Please reconsider.
You're just going to be very sick.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Nicotine ODs don't work. Please reconsider.
You're just going to be very sick.
I mean, they definitely do. I've amassed a lot of evidence to suggest that 4 grams is the point at which basically anyone will die. In the similar threads at the bottom you'll probably see my method thread and in the comments of that thread I have given multiple examples of where people have passed away from having far less than what I am going to. Unless I throw it up basically instantly or unless the literature on nicotine toxicity is just universally wrong it seems fairly foolproof. I can tag you with the sources if you want.