J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
I'm new to all of this. And never went too far as to try an educate myself on ways to peacefully or with the least pain possible to ctb. During my life there has been many times that i wish i was never alive, but never did anything about it, i've never attempted ctb.
Lately i've been losing hope, mostly of out loneliness and anxiety (which is my worst enemy). And i think it was early last week when i felt really depressed and stumbled upon sasu.
I been reading threads, sharing with the community and mainly trying to educate myself about ctb methods that are mostly peacful.

Well, today i went to get my antidepresant/anxiety medication (lexapro). I've been reading posts in here asking if AE(meto) are necessary for SN or benzos and i thought that i also could have trouble getting meto. Benzo i always have, been taking klonopin for anxiety for many many years.
So at the pharmacy i handed my prescription for lexapro and said to the person at the pharmacy that i needed something for extreme nausea and i said the name of what i wanted (meto) they reached out behind them and asked me "one?" An i said two. I can't describe how i felt at the time, but probably i guess some sort of relief. It was extremly cheap also, less than a 1 usd for each 10mg 24 tablet box.
I don't want to ctb at this precise moment. I don't feel happy or sad, eventho i feel hopeless everyday lately.
My vent being basically that i got my first item for an eventual ctb and getting the meto means to me that shit actually got real.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zekeyaeger
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I feel you, I did order SN first but got delivered the Meto and Painkillers earlier. I faked a prescription online, and it worked for some goddamn reason, and now I have all the ingredients for CTB. I am fasting right now, let's see if this works tomorrow, lol.

• Love
Reactions: JustAnx
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
I feel you, I did order SN first but got delivered the Meto and Painkillers earlier. I faked a prescription online, and it worked for some goddamn reason, and now I have all the ingredients for CTB. I am fasting right now, let's see if this works tomorrow, lol.
I wish the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: zekeyaeger
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer, I also feel tired of suffering here but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: JustAnx