Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Apparently he doesnt think I have anxiety even though Ive only spoken to him 2 times before today. Also hes not able to give me anything that I can take to my university as proof that im having mental health issues so now it seems like Ive stopped going because I dont feel like it and not because Ive given up on life so even if I do get better and start to fix my life Ill probably be kicked out of uni. And the group therapy he was going to get me signed up for apparently isnt going to happen now either and he waited 3 fucking weeks to tell me this. The NHS is shit

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Wrennie, Toonloon, JimFord99 and 8 others
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
What a joke, people like that shouldn't have that work, neither study that career.

Reactions: Wrennie, JimFord99 and SuicidalSymphonies
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
What a joke, people like that shouldn't have that work, neither study that career.
Oh and the second time I saw him he asked if a therapist could sit in with us for today which I assumed was just like a training thing? But then most of the time I spent there the therapist kept asking questions even though I didnt go there to see them

Reactions: Toonloon and SuicidalSymphonies
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
My therapist just told me an hour ago that my transition, which took my child and family from me, might just be a symptom of BPD. Like good job, add doubt about my identity and orientation when im already so close to the edge.

Heathcare is crap in general.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, noctiva, Pony and 1 other person
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
The mental health industry is a fucking joke

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Lethe and Nem
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
My therapist just told me an hour ago that my transition, which took my child and family from me, might just be a symptom of BPD. Like good job, add doubt about my identity and orientation when im already so close to the edge.

Heathcare is crap in general.
Have they asked you if its just a fetish yet because I got that at 14

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, SuicidalSymphonies, noctiva and 2 others
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I got that at 16 when i tried to come out. Suppressed it for 10 years after, married a woman and had a kid.

Now i don't know who i am at all. I have been told i don't answer to my name anymore and its just.... i don't even remember my own name half the time, and i spent hundreds of dollars getting it changed.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, noctiva and takeyourshotfunboy
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
The mental health industry is a fucking joke
And a bad one at that. Lazy af nurses, retard drs and basically a building that should be nuked until it is dust
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Dgafajwd and SuicidalSymphonies
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Have they asked you if its just a fetish yet because I got that at 14
14? Jesus fucking Christ. Talk about sexualizing children. I´m trans and my parents basically think I´m a butch lesbian going through a phase.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, SuicidalSymphonies, Pony and 1 other person
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Sorry to hear that you're going through so much shit.

How would you like to CTB, OP?

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Sorry to hear that you're going through so much shit.

How would you like to CTB, OP?
I bought some SN about a month ago and ive been holding off using it for my boyfriend

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
I bought some SN about a month ago and ive been holding off using it for my boyfriend
When are you looking to CTB?

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't even have a social worker because I lost my papers several times...
I am so disorganized and disfanctional now that I need help for basically everything and there's no help until I jump through the hoops.
Ex's social worker was very good but said that she won't take me because I am "not trying", I think she was in fact transphobic.
I just got my papers and I need to do this once again...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: noctiva and Pony
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
the system is fucked, End Of,

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, CrushedHopes and Pony
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Apparently he doesnt think I have anxiety even though Ive only spoken to him 2 times before today. Also hes not able to give me anything that I can take to my university as proof that im having mental health issues so now it seems like Ive stopped going because I dont feel like it and not because Ive given up on life so even if I do get better and start to fix my life Ill probably be kicked out of uni. And the group therapy he was going to get me signed up for apparently isnt going to happen now either and he waited 3 fucking weeks to tell me this. The NHS is shit
In a way, good riddance. He showed his full range of uses, there are none. Waste of space. You'll be better of without him.

Reactions: Toonloon and Nem
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
i'm sorry u prob got a useless idiot. He didn't know what to do and instead of referring u out. because than he'd have to admit he was an idiot he just said "nothing wrong w/ you". I had ppl like that before. I just switched until I found one that worked. But I pay out of pocket though so that sucks and not an option for many.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Im sorry , another NHS mistake, an op 5 mn ago also complained about them. Shame they did that to you…