Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
99% pure and only 8 zl (around 2 dollars)
im amazed, will probably CTB soon but not that soon so ill stay here on the chat.
i hope you guys have a wonderful day

• Wow
Reactions: Ashley_1988, Pen>Sword, lobster salad and 1 other person
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yup, I was also surprised about that cheap price. For shipping to another EU country they charged me around €26 though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Xaxysh
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
Yup, I was also surprised about that cheap price. For shipping to another EU country they charged me around €26 though.
according to the website the shipping will cost around 10 zloty (2.5 dollars i think) so im pretty lucky, sad to hear they charged you so much for shipping though

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Well, it's a lot of money compared to the price of the product itself, but at least it's affordable and accessable. And at least they used express shipping for that price.

I recommend to remove the name of the website from your last post. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post that name of the website here or not, but it's better not to put these source names in public anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaxysh
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
Well, it's a lot of money compared to the price of the product itself, but at least it's affordable and accessable. And at least they used express shipping for that price.

I recommend to remove the name of the website from your last post. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post that name of the website here or not, but it's better not to put these source names in public anyway.
oops sorry!

Reactions: HopelessFight
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Maybe I'll have a "vacation" in Poland once COVID ends.

Reactions: Ashley_1988 and EmbraceOfTheVoid
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish I was in Poland or could order it without my country's customs fucking around.