Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I'm curious. A lot of people who I've been close with are Tauruses. As for signs I don't mesh with, can't think of any. Probably my own sign but I'm a cusp baby.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dieornottodie and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a Pisces, I was married to a Taurus and have a few other loved ones born with that sign. I'm not big into Zodiac Signs and never thought to ask my enemies what their signs were though. Next time I will and I'll be like "I knew it! You ::insert sign:: are all the same!"

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Lorntroubles
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
I'm a Pisces, I was married to a Taurus and have a few other loved ones born with that sign. I'm not big into Zodiac Signs and never thought to ask my enemies what their signs were though. Next time I will and I'll be like "I knew it! You ::insert sign:: are all the same!"
Do people ever think you're a Pisces?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm Taurus, through and bloody through.
Astrology isn't about predicting the future or anything silly like that. It's just another frame of reference to describe a way of looking at things. I can't personally see how your birth date can determine your personality or social interactive tendencies, but I would say that because I'm a Taurus.
Ps. I seem to get along with Leos.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Jan 19, 2020
I've only ever had 1 or 2 people guess it. The discussion of signs rarely comes up for me. How about you?
Ladies love the topic more than men in my experience, at least.
I'm Taurus, through and bloody through.
Astrology isn't about predicting the future or anything silly like that. It's just another frame of reference to describe a way of looking at things. I can't personally see how your birth date can determine your personality or social interactive tendencies, but I would say that because I'm a Taurus.
Ps. I seem to get along with Leos.
They say Taurus are stubborn but very loyal.

Last edited:
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
im a saggitarius and i absolutely can't get along with male virgos. it's just impossible. but i adore all of aries people. literally all people around me i really like and i'd say they are close to me are aries. i just love this zodiac sign!

• Hugs
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i am an introvert so people who got close to me are a few. usually the universe sends me end of Sagittarius and Aquarius, latter are kinder ... thinking about it since i have no contact with no one of the above anymore i dont think i met the right type, i am male libra sun sign and cancer moon sign

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 17331
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't put much faith at all in horoscopes but I'm a Pisces and I've realized the only three people I've ever been infatuated with were born in April and therefore were Aries or Gemini so maybe there's something to it.

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 17331
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Not any signs in particular, but I don't gel well with anyone that believes horoscopes mean anything at all.

Reactions: dieornottodie
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm not into horoscopes at all..I don't fit what mine is and people I have known don't fit the definition of theirs but interestingly the person I get along the best with (current partner) and the one I got along worst with (abusive ex) are both Sagittarius.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a Virgo and I get along well with Capricorns, Geminis, Scorpios, and Sagittarians. I have 3 Gemini friends born on the same day (in June). I like Aquarians but I don't think they like me back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante