BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
The truth is, I think I lost confidence in everything and everyone, wherever I go, I'm invisible, even when I speak, people just ignore me, I don't know if my expectations are high or shit, now maybe I no longer have a shitty expectation , all places and with all people is the same, zero empathy, zero listening to others, everything is about "themselves" , maybe that's why I detest myself like that, because being nobody, because not having a voice is simply disheartening, in short this post on shit that no one would have to read, but if you feel like a ghost, if you think you are invisible, if no one heard your voice let me tell you something ... There is another big no one here, you are not invisible, my PM will always be open until my last day for other ghosts, a hug and seriously .... For me YES! You are someone! YOU`RE IMPORTANT!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, Symbiote, cytokinestorm and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hear you and care what you have to say. You're not nobody to me. I'll listen to anyone in the group that wants to talk or needs a friend. Sending hugs op it's kind of you to help others not feel lonely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, sadworld, foxdie and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, you're an important SS family member, not a nobody. Sending hugs to you OP! :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, DetachedDreamer97, Spitfire and 1 other person
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
i'm always here for you @BlackCatTalk my favourite ghost in the world <3 please please pm me on here or discord if you want to talk okay? i will always hear you.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Spitfire and foxdie
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm not good with personal messages or anything as I never get anywhere, but I'm open too. Though you'll have to engage with me first. I don't want to be the awkward one.

Reactions: Noriv159