Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
So first off, it's one of those games where it would be the last place that I would expect to find something that made me think so much. The basic premise is that you control a mindless unthinking piece of monsterous flesh that assimilates everything that it transports into a different realm by catching them. It is immortal, and everything that it consumes becomes immortal as well at the cost of losing their memories and simply existing alongside it. They still have their names, and they still resemble themselves, yet their previous lives are wiped, however they are still able to make new memories. As I finished it, the ending has all the people that you caught just happily existing, making friendships with each other as they walk alongside the monster through the eras. Now you could say it's not happiness since they obviously were against being caught. But when I look at the end result would it be so bad, "family", happiness, what more could you ask for? A little bit of pain, a little bit of fear and you're free to explore the unknown. For some of them it would be a blessing, one of them having been assaulted by her so called brother since she could remember, another having lost a loved one on the battlefield whose dead corpse continued to haunt her as she went on living knowing that it was her fault he died, and so on. As I saw the ending I couldn't help but wish that it was me. Apologies for the completely random post, felt like sharing a thought even though it's odd.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 13227, Inferdan and KleinerWolf
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
What game is it? Sounds interesting.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
What game is it? Sounds interesting.
It's basically a h game from the early 90s, I wouldn't have gone near it had a friend not recommended it to me because he felt i'd enjoy the plot.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
It's called marunomi, it has loli looking content, hence why I avoid the stuff, but I really enjoyed the plot because normally alot of stuff doesnt make me think afterwards like it did, if you try it just skip through the art and just watch the story. also had a pretty good ost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Swallow girls and violate them while they struggle in your Stomach. Their screams can't be heard from deep within your belly...
Ahaha now I understand your hesitancy to give a name, but I also know what you mean with these kinds of games often being a lot deeper than they appear. Thanks. I might check it out.