synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i just reconnected with an old friend i used to date. but i don't remember us dating. anyway.

i want to be his friend but i'm leaning towards his partner not approving. which is sad. i've wanted to reconnect for 2 years. i just found it now.

i'm just scared for getting my hopes up and then not being able to be friends again.

and then i just feel more lonely tbh. and i'm sad bc my partner is busy. and i miss them.

and i just feel more depressed. idk. idk how to describe it. i just wish that we could be friends again.

moreover, i wish i just could be happy. idk. atm i don't see much point in living.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, NoAIarmsNoSurprises, wondering&wandering and 2 others
odeiomarxpqnli

odeiomarxpqnli

meaningless life
Oct 23, 2023
Unfortunately, life is lonely indeed... It's part of being human, despite us being social animals, we often find ourselves alone for the majority of life. Everything we do is solitary, in many cases, even when surrounded by people, we still feel alone. This is the reality of life and the contradiction of human existence; every human being feels alone, even if it doesn't seem like it. What varies from one person to another is how they deal with it, and there is no right way: some place the weight of their existence on a romantic partner, others on drugs and general vices, on momentary "friendships," and even on work. But the fact remains that, despite all these things, people are still lonely most of the time.

Our choice lies in living with this contradiction, along with all the other things related to the suffering of life, or simply dying. Death is linked to the fear of the unknown: it is the sleep from which no one has ever returned, as Hamlet says. I can't tell you that there is a meaning behind all this suffering because, at least for me, I have never found anything, and I have come to understand that life boils down to this. However, the non-existence of meaning in life can be understood as freedom. You, as a being that already exists, can make the most of your own existence, even if it is permeated with suffering; your other option is absolute nothingness.

Suffering and loneliness are as much a part of life as anything else: the "beauty" perhaps lies in giving meaning to your suffering through these other things that also pervade life, things that are within your reach. I hope you can find these other things that make your suffering worthwhile because that is the only thing left for us besides the certainty of death.

I had to translate using AI. I am Brazilian and don't speak fluent English. But I'm here if you want to talk !!

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Unfortunately, life is lonely indeed... It's part of being human, despite us being social animals, we often find ourselves alone for the majority of life. Everything we do is solitary, in many cases, even when surrounded by people, we still feel alone. This is the reality of life and the contradiction of human existence; every human being feels alone, even if it doesn't seem like it. What varies from one person to another is how they deal with it, and there is no right way: some place the weight of their existence on a romantic partner, others on drugs and general vices, on momentary "friendships," and even on work. But the fact remains that, despite all these things, people are still lonely most of the time.

Our choice lies in living with this contradiction, along with all the other things related to the suffering of life, or simply dying. Death is linked to the fear of the unknown: it is the sleep from which no one has ever returned, as Hamlet says. I can't tell you that there is a meaning behind all this suffering because, at least for me, I have never found anything, and I have come to understand that life boils down to this. However, the non-existence of meaning in life can be understood as freedom. You, as a being that already exists, can make the most of your own existence, even if it is permeated with suffering; your other option is absolute nothingness.

Suffering and loneliness are as much a part of life as anything else: the "beauty" perhaps lies in giving meaning to your suffering through these other things that also pervade life, things that are within your reach. I hope you can find these other things that make your suffering worthwhile because that is the only thing left for us besides the certainty of death.

I had to translate using AI. I am Brazilian and don't speak fluent English. But I'm here if you want to talk !!
Very well said! And @synthcadia, I extend the same offer if you ever want to vent/talk feel free to PM me!

• Love
Reactions: odeiomarxpqnli and NoAIarmsNoSurprises