wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
reading through all the threads here I WISH I had a way of alleviating your suffering somehow - if there's anything I could possibly do please tell me but I doubt there is
I wish none of you had to suffer

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, Liminal1 and 2 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I relate to your feelings, i've always thought how reading all the posts here is like reading gore, instead of watching it. So heartbreaking how much suffering is in the world, and there's nothing i can do. It just adds to my suicidality, even if my personal situation would get better; i don't think want to live in such a cruel existence.
I don't think i can be happy while knowning that so many others aren't.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that methods like Nembutal were easily avaliable so that so much suffering could be prevented. It's so horrible how so many are trapped in this existence and have to struggle to die, it's such a hellish world where we cannot easily find true peace from this existence we were forced to endure.

Ideally nobody should ever have to suffer in the first place, I find it so tragic how people procreate, creating so much unnecessary suffering as a result, existence is just too cruel.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996