• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wishmaster

Jan 12, 2022
I knew it wouldn't work. If it was that easy it would be discussed more.

It was an impulsive decision. I bought a kilo because it was cheap and planned to use it to keep me awake during the day, since energy drinks weren't working and ended up being quite expensive.

One day after work I did some research and found a case of a nurse successfully overdosing on caffeine powder, along with many reports of accidental deaths. I figured it was worth a shot.

Needless to say it didn't work. I didn't even manage to hit the lethal dose before I threw up. I currently live with my parents. I've attempted quite a few times in the past, but this is the first time they noticed. Wasn't a fun trip to A&E lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Felix007, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Foresight and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry that you went through this experience, I can imagine that it must have been awful. More than anything I wish that ctb was easier, I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to exit. All that I want is to peacefully pass away. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: ineedtoctb, Sunset Limited and Wishmaster
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sorry to hear that but it was not a good plan. Please don't impulsively try dangerous and risky methods because you could end up in a worse state than before. Not worth it.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
W

Wishmaster

Jan 12, 2022
Sorry to hear that but it was not a good plan. Please don't impulsively try dangerous and risky methods because you could end up in a worse state than before. Not worth it.
It definitely wasn't a good idea. But most of my attempts are impulsive. In the moment it always seems worth a try, I just get so fed up of trying to find the perfect method when it may not even exist

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It definitely wasn't a good idea. But most of my attempts are impulsive. In the moment it always seems worth a try, I just get so fed up of trying to find the perfect method when it may not even exist
yeah, I understand all that but you don't want to risk being a vegetable because you aren't willing to research more peaceful methods. I hope that stint in hospital taught you something.

Reactions: LostOne
W

Wishmaster

Jan 12, 2022
I am sorry that you went through this experience, I can imagine that it must have been awful. More than anything I wish that ctb was easier, I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to exit. All that I want is to peacefully pass away. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you. It was a horrible experience and felt like an eternity. I think my life's purpose is to find a way to leave prematurely. A peaceful passing is the dream of us all. And I hope we both one day achieve that šŸ¤—
yeah, I understand all that but you don't want to risk being a vegetable because you aren't willing to research more peaceful methods. I hope that stint in hospital taught you something.
Oh don't worry, it did. Becoming a vegetable is my number one fear. Life may be bad now but it would be a million times worse if I was trapped in my body and couldn't attempt again.

Sometimes I do think it might be better to continue with life. You never know when death may randomly come, could be tomorrow, and at least if it's an accident there's no guilt.
I think one reason I tried it was because it requires such a small dose. The LD is about 10g so it seemed appealing. But I now know better. Research is your friend guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix007 and Sunset Limited
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
Hope you are feeling better.
I just saw an article of a personal trainer (m)29 that accidentally drank the equivalent of 200 cups of coffee by using powdered caffeine.

They found 392 milligrams per liter of blood in his system.

The FDA estimates that 10,000 to 14,000 milligrams of caffeine is deadly.

Last edited:
F

Felix007

Iā€™m so done
Sep 12, 2022
Thank you. It was a horrible experience and felt like an eternity. I think my life's purpose is to find a way to leave prematurely. A peaceful passing is the dream of us all. And I hope we both one day achieve that šŸ¤—

Oh don't worry, it did. Becoming a vegetable is my number one fear. Life may be bad now but it would be a million times worse if I was trapped in my body and couldn't attempt again.

Sometimes I do think it might be better to continue with life. You never know when death may randomly come, could be tomorrow, and at least if it's an accident there's no guilt.
I think one reason I tried it was because it requires such a small dose. The LD is about 10g so it seemed appealing. But I now know better. Research is your friend guys!
how much did you take? i am planning on taking 100g in pills... i weigh 70kg, do you think that should work? hope you're doing better now btw!