wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
I used a belt that has the metal loops and tied it to secure anchor. I felt light headed and then was passing out. Next thing I know I'm coming to flailing around on the floor with blood everywhere. The belt had snapped n I have a gash in the back of my head. Fuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: boddibo, Deleted member 82921, Jet Black and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed. I hope you are ok, maybe consider going to an ER? I wish you a quick recovery.

• Love
Reactions: wtfislife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful, I find it so incredibly cruel how people even have to resort to methods like this in the first place and cannot just have the option to reliably cease existing in peace.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sounds awful, I hope you are ok now. Wish you all the best ❤️

• Love
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Thanks for the replies. I wound up going to urgent care this morning, got 15 staples to close the wound. My neck hurts, but I'm glad it didn't turn out worse. I'm confused how the back of my head cracked open as I was leaning forward.

Anywho, there is both relief that I feel I can ctb properly with an actual rope, but also kinda spooked myself with the flopping around.. I'm hoping done properly I'll be fully unconscious to not experience the body struggle.

It was placed above Adam's apple

Reactions: rozeske