J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I'd imagine that most of the people on here are suicidal. Hence the name of the forum There might be the odd strange one who gets off on voyeurism, sadism or something - who knows?
My subset is clear cut. I've lost my physical health and with it my mental health. I'm waiting to die of 'natural causes'. I could die before I'm finished writing this or in a year's time. I'm absolutely terrified always but especially in the morning. My mirtazapine induced sleep makes me forget that my heart is kaput and then I wake to the nightmare that is my life. I want this horror to end now. I have no chance of a physical or mental recovery. I'd beg anyone in here who has a chance of recovery to give it a full go. Unrelated to this, I had full blown debilitating depression when I was 19. That was 40 years ago. I recovered fully. I had many years of happiness.
What I'm saying is - don't give up while you still have a chance. My chance is gone. I crave a peaceful end.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, The end !, CatabolicSeed and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry you suffering so much, thanks for your encouraging words. I hope you are also able not to give up without a fight first. Hugs hun.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and Kat!
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry you suffering so much, thanks for your encouraging words. I hope you are also able not to give up without a fight first. Hugs hun.
I would only be fighting a lost battle. I crave an end to this. I have lost my physical health. When I was healthy (or 'alive' as I call it now) I always believed happiness was impossible without health. I was right, for me anyway. I can't speak for anyone else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and Kat!
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I would only be fighting a lost battle. I crave an end to this. I have lost my physical health. When I was healthy (or 'alive' as I call it now) I always believed happiness was impossible without health. I was right, for me anyway. I can't speak for anyone else.
I understand your crave for peace.... I was never truly happy, just pretended I was till I could not do it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Lotharius and 1 other person
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: The end !