miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,i just come from the psychiatrist,basically i have been detected whit a bipolar disorder, psychosis and told me to a big probability of becoming schizophrenic,they told me to go to a Psychiatric Center,my mum was there and had a panic attack,she couldnt breathe and was cryign for all she just heared so basically i accepted but not because i wanted to,just beacuse my mum would be better and i dont wanna go,i have all i need for SN method so i will catch the bus in few month i wasnt sure a time ago but know i am not afraid and sure 100% this is what i want,love this comunity that dont judge me and make me thing im insane even if i know it,i just wanna end all,i feel the truth,sometime i feel like a god amongst all men im fucking insane

Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Hello guys,i just come from the psychiatrist,basically i have been detected whit a bipolar disorder, psychosis and told me to a big probability of becoming schizophrenic,they told me to go to a Psychiatric Center,my mum was there and had a panic attack,she couldnt breathe and was cryign for all she just heared so basically i accepted but not because i wanted to,just beacuse my mum would be better and i dont wanna go,i have all i need for SN method so i will catch the bus in few month i wasnt sure a time ago but know i am not afraid and sure 100% this is what i want,love this comunity that dont judge me and make me thing im insane even if i know it,i just wanna end all,i feel the truth,sometime i feel like a god amongst all men im fucking insane
Chances are you're dealing with ego death and some sort of spiritual awakening. It is my opinion that no one is crazy and that psychology and psychiatry are archaic sciences no longer fit for understanding the mind or human behavior. They will label you with this or that diagnosis, but chances are you're fine. There are ways to understand your behaviors and what is happening to you without overreacting. Take it from someone who has had multiple diagnoses and has been in the mental health system for 20 years. Focus on breathing and analyze your behaviors... most of all realize that everything and everyone around is part of one giant, living, breathing organism. Your behaviors and thought patterns might have quite a bit to do with why you find yourself in the position you're in. Best of luck to you on your road to self discovery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Saed and miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Chances are you're dealing with ego death and some sort of spiritual awakening. It is my opinion that no one is crazy and that psychology and psychiatry are archaic sciences no longer fit for understanding the mind or human behavior. They will label you with this or that diagnosis, but chances are you're fine. There are ways to understand your behaviors and what is happening to you without overreacting. Take it from someone who has had multiple diagnoses and has been in the mental health system for 20 years. Focus on breathing and analyze your behaviors... most of all realize that everything and everyone around is part of one giant, living, breathing organism. Your behaviors and thought patterns might have quite a bit to do with why you find yourself in the position you're in. Best of luck to you on your road to self discovery.
i know myself very well and i know what i want,CTB but thanks for your words!

hugs :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Disintegration