S

sputniklanding

Oct 13, 2023
Hi, as the title says, I bought a rope tonight. I know people say there are many risks in hanging but I've been researching for awhile and this method is the easiest one available. It's a poly hemp rope, I am a 68kg/168cm female so I am not quite sure if it will work but I won't do anything brash until I've learned enough about the process. Anyways, I thought about either rat poisoning or carbon dioxide poisoning too (which was my favorite option, I have the materials but it still would take some trouble). But I think I've settled for strangulation, something about interrupting the air passage has always been very calming to me. I feel very at peace now, like I'm floating on cloud nine, I know it seems silly but that's what I'm feeling. I'm not sure whatever or not I'll do it since I'm still on meds and on therapy but just having the rope and the access to do it whenever I want to is very reassuring to me. I'm new to this forum bc I wanted to openly talk about it without being stigmatized. Advices are okay but I mainly just wanted to vent right now, no judgement please:)

Reactions: avaruus and Mauve87
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
There is definitely a certain comfort in having the supplies to CTB on hand.

Reactions: LoveForMetal, Mauve87 and sputniklanding
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have a plan to leave this existence, I wish you the best.