Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
How do you get through the day? I get out of bed with such dread every morning. Yet I have to carry on with family life. Today I'm taking my little girl lake swimming with a picnic but all I want to do is lay and wallow in self pity as my emotional pain is so hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSkyIsBlue, Despairing, Dima2 and 6 others
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
It is SO hard! Well done for making that plan! I need to plan more and distract myself with something other than my morbid and self destructive thoughts.

Reactions: Cherrypea, Meditation guide and fastFWD
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
I get trought the day, just not thinking in the future, just one more day :D, and focusing on things i like

Well, as im not living anymore for myself, because i dont care life, i live for my dad, i dont wanna leave him alone in this world, he needs me so i try the keep me alive as much time as i can. So 1 more day alive, its 1 less day of work for me, when he dies, it will be easy for me to use a cal 12. on my head, if destiny allows me to keep myself alive, by not putting me on unbearable pain

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea, Meditation guide and fastFWD
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
If not for recreational drugs, I'd already be dead (or on an SSRI though that is not much different.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea, SNOB and fastFWD
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Alcohol, lots of alcohol. It's not really a long term solution but I didn't plan to stick around for very long anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea and Meditation guide
R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
I try to have something to look forward to (album of my favorite band, a tv show, a restaurant I wanna eat at) or make plans with other people. I hate letting anyone down So I grit my teeth through the day. Nowadays I stopped making plans though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I get out of bed with such dread every morning.
I do too. Each day is unbearable. I only have the internet to distract myself. I never go anywhere. No one would believe how hard each day is for me. Mine is physical suffering.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea and clocktower
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
just same shit same day

• Hugs
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I use drugs as an escape.

• Hugs
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I sit and think about suicide all day, getting excited to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea and Meditation guide
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
Yeah, its hard. I don't even know. Dissociation makes the days go by faster hah. I'm just doing daily tasks, feeling totally epmty inside and then I just lie in my bed after everything is finished.

• Hugs