Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
Hello everyone, my name is Starry! It's nice to meet you all. I haven't done forums since i was a wee teen, so i'm a bit rusty and unsure on etiquette. I apologize in advance for any missteps!

A brief about me: I am a trans woman, late 20's, with undiagnosed Autism and BPD.
I began having passive ideation when i was 8, and it advanced to active in teen years and into my 20s. I've been using my friends and loved ones as crutches in order to stay alive (back when i thought i needed to do that), costing me a lot of relationships. I have no friends, and since coming out as trans I lost most of my family, my brothers don't even check up or talk to me as much anymore.

I honestly feel like a fly on the wall that people look at with disgust when they happen to notice i exist.

I hate feeling like a waste of space.

Sure, i can attribute a lot of what im feeling to being borderline, (chronic feelings of emptiness, aggravated depression, emotional overreaction to tone shifts in friends), but i also know that it's difficult to treat the symptoms and it won't ever go away, so.
I've had 3 interrupted/aborted attempts (hanging and helium) this last year alone, mostly aborted because i didnt want to end up in the pysch ward when the attempt failed.

It is SUCH a relief to have found this place, so much information at my fingertips, i feel like i was a child playing at calculus. At least now i can be sure i won't fail next time!

My boyfriend is the only thing holding me back (and he is why i feel no fear of death anymore, ironically). I know i will be with him after i die, but he wants me to stay and live a full happy life with him. I'm so torn, i want to live that dream and it is honestly right at our fingertips, but existing is like my brain is on fire 24/7, I don't know how long i can take it. I am already at the end of my rope.
So yeah, i feel terrible for wanting to leave the love of my life like this, but i cant bear it. :)

thank you for listening to my rant and my story, I appreciate it ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue, Sannti, undecided and 3 others
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Hi! It's nice to meet you. It's weird because I think we both have almost the same diagnosis and are around the same age. I'm not trans, but I'm bi and my parents really hate me for that. Anyway I'm glad you found this place, I also think this forum is very nice and it has helped me cope for a couple of months now. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope we can be friends. <3

• Love
Reactions: Starry2He
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
It's nice to meet you Starry. I'm also a trans woman, age 21, and neurodivergent. I'm thinking about using helium. I can relate to a lot of this. I'm sorry you've been through so much pain.

You're not a waste of space; you're important to me. I care about you, I'm here for you if you want anything. 💙

• Love
Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
Hi! It's nice to meet you. It's weird because I think we both have almost the same diagnosis and are around the same age. I'm not trans, but I'm bi and my parents really hate me for that. Anyway I'm glad you found this place, I also think this forum is very nice and it has helped me cope for a couple of months now. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope we can be friends. <3
Im sorry to hear your parents are being judgmental and frown upon you being bi, thats horrible :( its really cool to meet people that have these similarities! I would absolutely love to be friends:)

It's nice to meet you Starry. I'm also a trans woman, age 21, and neurodivergent. I'm thinking about using helium. I can relate to a lot of this. I'm sorry you've been through so much pain.

You're not a waste of space; you're important to me. I care about you, I'm here for you if you want anything. 💙
Im sorry you can relate a lot to it, its nice to meet a fellow trans woman :) thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate you 🤍 i'll let you know, and feel free to message me or ask me for anything as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: Done_Surviving
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
A pleasure to meet you, I really identify with you. I am also neurodivergent and suffer from generalized anxiety, and I really feel a little useless, just like you my girlfriend is one of the reasons I'm here, And I think my family hates me. I hope you can live a life in peace, nice to meet you.

• Love