onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
This weekend I felt quite lonely again. Loneliness has always been something I've had a hard time dealing with and I think it will always be something I'll have to deal with, unfortunately.
Never having had much family support left me with big gaps on many levels and my life will never be the same as the people who have a good family. We really sometimes underestimate how much a good education and family support can do in the formation and life of a person.
Besides that, the worst loneliness is when you're surrounded by people but you feel completely apart, as if you don't belong to this world, you can't connect with anyone and deep down if you weren't here no one would really miss you.
The recovery isn't easy at all too. Sometimes I get frustrated with myself when I feel that I've taken two steps backwards or when I feel that I'm not where I should be by now.
Thankfully, I've my cat and she is what I value most in this world. I really don't know what I'll become when she is gone.
It's sad that there are so many people in this world in pain. I just wish I could stop feeling this way and that the rest of the world could also get some relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, 710, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 6 others
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I feel the same way a lot of the time. Loneliness is very hard to deal with especially since you have to deal with it alone. I also get the feeling that when I hang out with people there is a disconnect.

• Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
That disconnect from others is what makes things very difficult now for myself also. I used to be feel a sense of connection with others... But now I just feel like I have to fake everything and I'm very tired of having to fake my life. I feel too jaded, radicalized, and traumatized to feel connected to most folks.

I'm sorry you also feel like you don't belong to this world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and whatevs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and DerTod
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I feel the same way a lot of the time. Loneliness is very hard to deal with especially since you have to deal with it alone. I also get the feeling that when I hang out with people there is a disconnect.
It really is. For me sometimes it really is an incapacitating feeling. And I seriously wonder what it will be like in old age, if I have been lonely like this since I was a child.
That disconnect from others is what makes things very difficult now for myself also. I used to be feel a sense of connection with others... But now I just feel like I have to fake everything and I'm very tired of having to fake my life. I feel too jaded, radicalized, and traumatized to feel connected to most folks.

I'm sorry you also feel like you don't belong to this world.
Exactly, same. I often don't even feel like socializing. Like, for what. Lately I just want to be in my corner and in quiet.

Thank you for you kind words. I'm sorry you feel that way too. I hope we can handle this in a better way.
Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto