• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

qhifwu4h5o

Jun 29, 2023
I have no real friends, nobody who'd give a damn if I were to vanish, and most recently lost a huge source of my income. Was recovering but now back at the low point. Two choices in my mind atm are psych ward or OD with sleeping pills

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Unknown21 and grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I'm sorry about your situation
I know what you feel
I have no real friends, actually I don't have irl friends, nobody give a damn if I vanish too because my family hate me too, I unemployment poor and live in third world country too
I hope you find peace you searching, good luck

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and qhifwu4h5o
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Not alone in your situation that's for sure. I don't think the od on sleeping pills is good idea tho it will just make you vomit and be sick and possibly damage your organs

Reactions: qhifwu4h5o
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you maybe want to get well, try a mental health charity and the recovery section on this forum.

A ward might not be the healthiest place depending where you live.

Reactions: qhifwu4h5o
Q

qhifwu4h5o

Jun 29, 2023
If you maybe want to get well, try a mental health charity and the recovery section on this forum.

A ward might not be the healthiest place depending where you live.
Thanks, I've been feeling more well, but life just got so much worse in the past few days, hence why I came back to this forum

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry about your situation abd that you had to endup here. Out of the two options you would have a better chance of getting something out of the psych ward.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Pills are unlikely to succeed and the consequences could leave you in a much worse situation. Hope you can resolve things.