Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
I m very sorry if I m annoying, making the posts too long, sounding like a 5 year old or a burden.This is all I have right now, that I know it can help me one way or another.Also, thank you for your patience and for being considerate and nice to me.Sometimes the most broken and unstable ones can be the nicest people you ve ever met, despite what society thinks about suicidal or just depressed people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, Lilacmoon, Heart Shards and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're not annoying. Reach out whenever you want to talk, and I'll always answer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, Lilacmoon, Iseeblue_711 and 1 other person
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I guess it´s beacause all ot of us have been there and understand how you feel.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, Lilacmoon and Iseeblue_711
Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
I m very sorry if I m annoying, making the posts too long, sounding like a 5 year old or a burden.This is all I have right now, that I know it can help me one way or another.Also, thank you for your patience and for being considerate and nice to me.Sometimes the most broken and unstable ones can be the nicest people you ve ever met, despise what society thinks about suicidal or just depressed people.
I guess it´s beacause all ot of us have
I guess it´s beacause all ot of us have been there and understand how you feel.
I guess you re right.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Lilacmoon
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
This is a place to vent and talk about how you feel. Say whatever you feel like you need to get off your chest and there's no need to feel like you shouldn't.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iseeblue_711 and Lilacmoon
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I m very sorry if I m annoying, making the posts too long, sounding like a 5 year old or a burden.This is all I have right now, that I know it can help me one way or another.Also, thank you for your patience and for being considerate and nice to me.Sometimes the most broken and unstable ones can be the nicest people you ve ever met, despite what society thinks about suicidal or just depressed people.
We're all fam here. No apologies. See you around SS.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iseeblue_711, _Kaira_ and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Don't worry, if you're annoying, then I'm the plague, yet they still keep me around so feel perfectly welcome here <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iseeblue_711, Heart Shards, Ghost2211 and 1 other person