U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Tomorrow is Christmas eve and here I am, alone, doing my first ctb rehearsal. I feel so pathetic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: neverever, torimandy, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm alone too. This will probably be my last Christmas. It feels weird.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: neverever, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, NodusTollens and 2 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, this time of year can be so difficult for some, so you're absolutely not alone in feeling that way. Just for the record, I don't think you're pathetic at all, you didn't ask to be in the position you're in, you're just being forced to deal with it. It must be taking a big strain on you mentally, yet you're still trying your best to do what you think is right for you, which is far from pathetic! But of course, I understand why you feel that way, your feelings are completely valid. If you need to talk, we're always here for you on the forum, even if it's not quite the same as physical company! Good luck with everything, I'm sending big hugs to you, and to anybody else who feels the same way. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, WornOutLife, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I won't be totally alone, in the beginning I was supposed to, but plans changed I will still come here to spend a bit of time with my brothers and sisters :hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I hope you can have a good Christmas in spite of the loneliness. If anything, all of us on this site are here for you!

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
You are o more pathetic than so many of us who are alone. I no longer run through though. I spend weeks trying to bring all the shitty things people have done to me to the surface. When my self esteem gets so low I can no longer stand it I cbt. This forum has actually helped me though as it has givin me somewhat of a purpose. With my prior failed attempts I am able to give advise to help others not go through the same pitfalls. I am only holding on right now as it seems I may have a purpose.