i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
i hate you. I really want to stab you right now!!! i hope you live longer in this cruel word and suffer. You think your smart? you think your better than me? hope you suffer in this fucking world. How dare you to wish me to fail my class?? i hate you. I was in a good mood i was even helping you in cleaning, but do you have to ruin it by not washing a fucking jar??? and do you have to call me stupid?? i was in a good mood!!! Is that what you call a "child" of god??
(i am not against any religion, i just hate my sister.)

• Hugs
Reactions: ssssiiiieeeellll3.3, Clasrink and Lost_my_soul
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That must be one of the shortest SS memberships ever.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I mean it was just a rant to be fair - I don't think it was directed towards forum members in particular.
But yeah, not the greatest introduction one can make lol. (And a bit creepy too).

With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
i hate you. I really want to stab you right now!!! i hope you live longer in this cruel word and suffer. You think your smart? you think your better than me? hope you suffer in this fucking world. How dare you to wish me to fail my class?? i hate you. I was in a good mood i was even helping you in cleaning, but do you have to ruin it by not washing a fucking jar??? and do you have to call me stupid?? i was in a good mood!!! Is that what you call a "child" of god??
i hope this sister isn't a child, i had an almost visceral response to reading that šŸ˜­

ssssiiiieeeellll3.3

ssssiiiieeeellll3.3

Stargazing
Oct 3, 2023
Dayum, this is so embarrassing lol. I didn't really want to stab my sister, I swear I just got carried away by anger.