• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
I've set a date. I've got a partner. I've got a method. If my partner bails I realized I still want to do it either way, even alone. Even if he watches me jump and steals my car afterwards I don't care, I'll be dead. I'm disabling my account soon (wish I could just wipe everything but oh well, there are few things more permanent than the internet) I just wanted to make one last post I guess.

There are a lot of reasons I want to commit suicide. I've felt this way since I was a child. Ultimately I've always known it would end like this, self fulfilling prophecy I guess but I chugged along for a false hope I would change my mind. I have nothing. No hope no reason no people. The people who are in my life would genuinely be better off if I wasn't around, I've come to realize that. it would hurt them at first, I know they will be sad but people who want to live are resilient. They find other people, new reasons, new drives. I am not that kind of person. I am a quitter. I am a cynical, sarcastic, low self esteem, neurotic person. I know I sound pathetic and whiny to non quitters but I am speaking to other quitters here. People can make amazing turn arounds if they try but I just don't think the reward is worth it. The reward is more living. I don't want the reward. Genuinely. People in worse situations than me can keep going and get better because they want the reward. They want to keep living. Good for them, I hope they get what they want. But I don't want it. It's hard for survivors to believe that but these are the two types of people in the world. Those who think living is worth something and those who don't. I cannot do this anymore. I am tired. I want to rest. I want peace. My whole life I've just wanted peace. Peace on earth, peace with others, peace in my own mind.

Death is the ultimate peace, the silent nothingness. There is nothing after death. No company, no laughter, no hell, no sadness, no art, no judgement, no worries. I think nature is beautiful. Nature is life. I've always loved it. But beauty can be very deceptive. I think the beauty of life is what makes people want it. The beautiful scenery, the beautiful people, the beautiful moments. But I have seen enough. I have seen the ugly as well. Death is letting go. I am deciding to let go.

Thank you to the people who answered my questions here and helped me. Whichever way you go, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: failedone, BoredomSeeker, meixq and 17 others
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I've set a date. I've got a partner. I've got a method. If my partner bails I realized I still want to do it either way, even alone. Even if he watches me jump and steals my car afterwards I don't care, I'll be dead. I'm disabling my account soon (wish I could just wipe everything but oh well, there are few things more permanent than the internet) I just wanted to make one last post I guess.

There are a lot of reasons I want to commit suicide. I've felt this way since I was a child. Ultimately I've always known it would end like this, self fulfilling prophecy I guess but I chugged along for a false hope I would change my mind. I have nothing. No hope no reason no people. The people who are in my life would genuinely be better off if I wasn't around, I've come to realize that. it would hurt them at first, I know they will be sad but people who want to live are resilient. They find other people, new reasons, new drives. I am not that kind of person. I am a quitter. I am a cynical, sarcastic, low self esteem, neurotic person. I know I sound pathetic and whiny to non quitters but I am speaking to other quitters here. People can make amazing turn arounds if they try but I just don't think the reward is worth it. The reward is more living. I don't want the reward. Genuinely. People in worse situations than me can keep going and get better because they want the reward. They want to keep living. Good for them, I hope they get what they want. But I don't want it. It's hard for survivors to believe that but these are the two types of people in the world. Those who think living is worth something and those who don't. I cannot do this anymore. I am tired. I want to rest. I want peace. My whole life I've just wanted peace. Peace on earth, peace with others, peace in my own mind.

Death is the ultimate peace, the silent nothingness. There is nothing after death. No company, no laughter, no hell, no sadness, no art, no judgement, no worries. I think nature is beautiful. Nature is life. I've always loved it. But beauty can be very deceptive. I think the beauty of life is what makes people want it. The beautiful scenery, the beautiful people, the beautiful moments. But I have seen enough. I have seen the ugly as well. Death is letting go. I am deciding to let go.

Thank you to the people who answered my questions here and helped me. Whichever way you go, I hope you find what you're looking for.
Please make sure to do a video call with your partner as well as meet them in a public place before the actual planned day. Stay safe 🖤

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Sulyya and Praestat_Mori
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023

I hope you find what you need as well, thank you.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Take care if you do... if it doesn't happen, we'll still be here to talk.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Take care and good luck. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sorry life has let you down so much. Good luck, and rest easy<3 🫂

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
This was a beautifully written thread, I am sorry you couldn't find more value in life, I share your mindset, good bye and best of luck!

Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Those who think living is worth something and those who don't. I cannot do this anymore. I am tired. I want to rest. I want peace. My whole life I've just wanted peace. Peace on earth, peace with others, peace in my own mind.
I think the same. I'm sorry we were brought into this hellhole of a world.

I hope you find the freedom and peace you long for.