L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Sometimes I think about this event. I was about five years old. And at school we had this old freezer in which they kept a big pile of blankets for making tents. Like a big freezer that opens from the top. When recess started, we would take out the blankets and use them to build huts in the playground. One time I decided it would be fun to hide in the freezer just before recess ended. (I liked hiding in all kinds of places, at home and at school) I crawled underneath some blankets and felt the weight of the blankets being put on top of me as people were putting them back as recess ended. Then it was just silence and I was content for a while. Just being hidden. Some time later they found me though, and they seemed very upset. In retrospect it was a dangerous situation. The freezer seals off pretty good and I didn't have much air. Of course I didn't realize the danger myself. It makes me think I could have died back then. Not a very good situation for my parents and the teachers. Still, something that crosses my mind from time to time. Anyone else accidentally almost could have died when they were younger? I wasn't near dead or even passed out or anything. But still makes me think.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
I once accidentally stumboe upon the feeding ground of stray dogs late at night while in a hurry to reach somewhere and i assure that's very very scary position to be in no matter how much you adore dogs the whole group bark at me and and after like 2 second the marathon started i ran for my life while being chased by the stray dogs group and i think still the only reason i am alive is because i accidentally fall on the ground on grass while running which somehow made the dogs un interested in the chase and ran away otherwise they would have jump and bite on me while i was running and i would have to go through who knows what maybe dead too till this day i have a deep fear of dogs.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I probably could have died when I was younger, at many points, but I was never close to death. I wish I did though as it would have prevented years of suffering.

• Hugs
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
Yeah... I have had a few times when I should have been dead... have even "flat lined" a few times but I guess death just didn't want me!!!!

• Aww..