M

MothyCuddler

Jan 12, 2023
I just have to get through the next week or so. My SN will have arrived, and everything will be in place for me to finally escape from this hellscape I've created. The last few days have only reinforced how truly beyond repair everything in my life is after my breakdown. Everyone knows what my breakdown was over, and everyone probably dislikes me for it. I mean fuck, I was doing well at living my best life lately trying to enjoy myself while waiting on things to fall into place, but I just had to push and ask people how they feel about me to make the countdown become something desperate and tedious. Before it was like a long weekend--Lego, junk food, Survivor--but now it's just X number of days more of being trapped. And fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do if the mail gets intercepted. I can't live another two weeks on this planet. I have my back up plan but god will that be scary, rude, and undignified. I need this I need to get out. Sorry for the ramble

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endex, Sister of the Moon, Lone_Traveler90 and 4 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thats not a ramble, I understand and can relate to a degree. Sorry you are going through this right now. I haven't had a breakdown or anything, but within the past few weeks and a couple conversations with people I love and trust..... has basically solidified and reinforced my desire to off myself Soon. I fckn hate it, life can be such an outright Bitch.

I wish you Nothing but the best, Thoughts and prayers always-

• Hugs
Reactions: MothyCuddler, Endex and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be so awful feeling trapped in this hellish world when you don't wish to be here, so I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: MothyCuddler and Endex