D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
I have tried to be free from gunshot but unfortunately failed the attempt. Most of the times I feel low, I don't have much frnds nor I m that social or witty. In my childhood also I had a failed attempt by hanging from a tree. Never visited a counselor/psychiatric doctor as it is a taboo in my country. Don't know whether I m suffering from a psychic disorder. But what I know is life sucks

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I have tried to be free from gunshot but unfortunately failed the attempt. Most of the times I feel low, I don't have much frnds nor I m that social or witty. In my childhood also I had a failed attempt by hanging from a tree. Never visited a counselor/psychiatric doctor as it is a taboo in my country. Don't know whether I m suffering from a psychic disorder. But what I know is life sucks

Oh my gosh, how did you fail the gunshot attempt? And the hanging? Do you mind saying?

Reactions: noname223
D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
Gun misfired.... n used a tree branch for hanging may be something goes wrong. . was a child that time.... It breaks

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, what do you mean by the gun misfired? I have experience with guns and I'm not understanding. I get what a misfire is, just not in this context.

T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
Never visited a counselor/psychiatric doctor as it is a taboo in my country.
I understand this, people in my country aren't very open to this either.

I'm sorry you went through all that.

D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
Sorry, what do you mean by the gun misfired? I have experience with guns and I'm not understanding. I get what a misfire is, just not in this context.
It's something u press the trigger.. pin hits the bullet but doesn't fire.... Don't know good luck or bad luck

• Hugs
Reactions: reormor14 and GoodPersonEffed