T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I just want to talk and say things that have happened (sorta like an outlet).

So, stuff has happened since I last posted, most of it, but not all pertaining to my ex, most of it isn't great.

So first off, unrelated to my ex, my uncle is getting a divorce because he caught his wife cheating. I don't wanna dive too deep into that, but yeah, they're getting a divorce and I hate that woman, I'm glad I never saw her as my aunt. I've never liked her or trusted her.

Related to my ex, she told me she has fragments of PCOS (if anyone can explain that better, it would be very appreciated), and seems fairly upset by the news. She's always wanted kids, and this might hinder that. I'm gonna try and call and see more of what's happening, half out of concern, half of me just being curious.

Also, she thinks her parents are gonna leave her their home (she's the youngest of her 3 sisters, but easily the most responsible). This is a big deal for her, as it's an expensive, sizable home that she absolutely loves. I told her if they want her to have it, to take it, because it's a great deal. She asked me if I would move there if we were together, I told her maybe but we aren't, and that I'm focused on my career rather than moving and staying somewhere. She completely understands that and wasn't upset. Apparently though, her boyfriend said he wouldn't, he will move to Washington DC after college whether she likes it or not pretty much. This situation hasn't gotten any less confusing, but I'm more okay with it now because I feel that I'm navigating it well.

I also learned that I have warts. They've randomly appeared on my arm and look hideous. I should have a cream tomorrow that should clear it up in a couple of months. Beyond that, my school refunds came back and I bought a MacBook for school and it's great, I like using Xcode more than Windows Visual Studio. I'm also on task in Precalculus. 3 more chapter quizzes, and 10 more homework assignments have to be done by the 29th (technically only the quizzes but I can't do the quizzes without the homework)

So that's my life currently. Uncle divorcing, ex has PCOS and may be getting her parents home when they pass or move, she asked me if I would move in with her provided we were together (which still strikes me as odd, because why is she even with her boyfriend if that's a question), warts suck, and precalculus is hard.

Also, wanted to add I built two programs so far. One that calculates the average of 3 inputted scores, and another that works like a math tutor program. It generates two random numbers to add, waits for a kid to solve them, and then a key is pressed which displays the answer and you can loop it to the beginning, or end the program.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It looks like you are keeping a decent course in life. Your ex's question was definitely extremely odd but a few months ago it most likely would have brought on a terrible emotional reaction in you and the fact that you were able to receive that question the way you did is pretty significant in my opinion.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
It looks like you are keeping a decent course in life. Your ex's question was definitely extremely odd but a few months ago it most likely would have brought on a terrible emotional reaction in you and the fact that you were able to receive that question the way you did is pretty significant in my opinion.
Yeah this is true, it's very strange but it didn't elicit bad emotions. I don't feel great about the whole situation but I'm not like contemplating suicide or anything over it. Hopefully, I can get myself sorted out soon

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah this is true, it's very strange but it didn't elicit bad emotions. I don't feel great about the whole situation but I'm not like contemplating suicide or anything over it. Hopefully, I can get myself sorted out soon
Honestly it sounds pretty manipulative of her to say that to you knowing your history. Or at least very, very insensitive.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Honestly it sounds pretty manipulative of her to say that to you knowing your history. Or at least very, very insensitive.
I don't think it was malicious, I could be wrong though. I can't decide what to think regarding this, but it seems like unintentional insensitivity. I still am glad I was able to speak firmly about my answer. I need to put an end to these conversations she starts about getting back together since she has a boyfriend. Not that I respect him, but I have self respect, and I don't like talking about that, especially with my current uncertainty about life and the path I'm going.

Reactions: LaVieEnRose
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
monkeybrancher gonna monkeybranch. Prepping her options, so she doesn't have that interval of pain/loneliness when she doesn't have a dude

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think it was malicious, I could be wrong though. I can't decide what to think regarding this, but it seems like unintentional insensitivity. I still am glad I was able to speak firmly about my answer. I need to put an end to these conversations she starts about getting back together since she has a boyfriend. Not that I respect him, but I have self respect, and I don't like talking about that, especially with my current uncertainty about life and the path I'm going.
It was definitely a fucked up thing to say, intentional or unintentional. And why be with someone if you're assuming that your relationship is not going to last? Lol. You don't deserve to be toyed with.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
monkeybrancher gonna monkeybranch. Prepping her options, so she doesn't have that interval of pain/loneliness when she doesn't have a dude
Yeah I can say proudly that I've told her that I'm not getting with her any time soon if she leaves her boyfriend. She'll feel that interval no matter what if she leaves him.
It was definitely a fucked up thing to say, intentional or unintentional. And why be with someone if you're assuming that your relationship is not going to last? Lol. You don't deserve to be toyed with.
Yeah and that's what confuses me. She's with him and says she doesn't see a long term future because their ultimate end goals don't align. She wants to stay in the small town we live in, he wants to move to Washington. Hell, I don't wanna stay here either. I'm sorry if I come across as an oaf here, I have no clue why I still associate, I guess I don't wanna be completely lonely. It's hard for me to socialize, even though I'm in college because it's completely online. I have one class next semester that's in person. I wanted more in person classes but my school doesn't have many because they can't get enough teachers as a result of the pandemic

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah I can say proudly that I've told her that I'm not getting with her any time soon if she leaves her boyfriend. She'll feel that interval no matter what if she leaves him.

Yeah and that's what confuses me. She's with him and says she doesn't see a long term future because their ultimate end goals don't align. She wants to stay in the small town we live in, he wants to move to Washington. Hell, I don't wanna stay here either. I'm sorry if I come across as an oaf here, I have no clue why I still associate, I guess I don't wanna be completely lonely. It's hard for me to socialize, even though I'm in college because it's completely online. I have one class next semester that's in person. I wanted more in person classes but my school doesn't have many because they can't get enough teachers as a result of the pandemic
Fortunately for you you have no obligation to figure out that tangled mess.