T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I'm so grateful to have found this site, I've known I needed to ctb for a long time but I had no idea how to go about it. I had been doing research but so many sites just spread lies to try to scare you out of it and don't actually address what steps you need to take. I am someone who wants to do things properly, I want a plan and a process and that was hard to come by. I ordered my SN, when it gets here I'm taking it. If can order AE before that I will wait and include that, but if I haven't placed an order before it arrives I'm just going to skip that part of the regimen. Obviously I'd like things to be as comfortable and peaceful as possible, but I'm realistic. The real outcome I'm looking for is not a spa day, it's death. Even with meto there is going to be discomfort and so many people vomit after having taken it anyway. I'm still going to search, but honestly at this point I'm not that concerned about not finding it. Just being alive is so miserable, I've got to get out ASAP.

(Obviously I've made a post because I want to engage with people, replies are welcome, but I've seen lots of people get very rude to those are express having trouble finding AE or a willingness to go a head without AE. If I see a condescending or nasty comment I won't answer, especially not those "just search for it" like that's not literally what I'm in the process of doing I will NOT respond. I only have a few weeks left on this planet and they are already miserable enough I'm not going back and forth with anyone who isn't going to offer support either in the form of resources or kindness.)

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, reggiesaurus and Thinking
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
I totally get how you feel. Before I found this site, I didn't have the correct knowledge about how to take my life painlessly or without the extreme anxiety inherent with facing your death. As popular a method as SN is on this site, I've never heard of it anywhere else.

The arseholes who are against euthanasia always say, 'if you want to take your life so badly, you'd do it by yourself'. The only problem is it's jelly-mound eunuchs like them that make resources about suicide so damn difficult to access.

Reactions: Hyperbunny and tidalwxves
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I totally get how you feel. Before I found this site, I didn't have the correct knowledge about how to take my life painlessly or without the extreme anxiety inherent with facing your death. As popular a method as SN is on this site, I've never heard of it anywhere else.

The arseholes who are against euthanasia always say, 'if you want to take your life so badly, you'd do it by yourself'. The only problem is it's jelly-mound eunuchs like them that make resources about suicide so damn difficult to access.
Yes! I'll admit, I'm not the most tech savvy, so maybe if I knew more about the internet I would have come across SN earlier but I had been searching for months and I was only finding the obvious methods and there were nothing specific, it would basically say "mixing benzos with alcohol is deadly" but there was no amounts and the rate of effectiveness for that is super low because people don't know how to pace themselves, how much to take, how long it takes to start working etc.

I don't want a "suicidal gesture" - I'm trying actually finish this job. That requires specifics, for the most part you can find that here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and reggiesaurus