Oct 18, 2019
Can it kill you?

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
directly? lol no, unless you choke on it
can it contribute to making you obese and spiraling your physical health to shit over the span of several years? yes
if you plan to kill yourself by eating nothing but junk food I hope you enjoy at least a little bit of life because you'll be here for a little bit longer.
years of living in an obese body, progressively struggling with the simplest of physical activities just to die of cancer or some cardiovascular disease.
0/10 don't fucking do it

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
That reminds me of a meme I saw, about wanting to ctb, but just treating your body like crap so it wouldn't technically be doing it. It takes such a long time, and one thing I learned working in the medical field and also just some stuff I have read in my spare time "it's the dose that makes the poison" a lot of things have the potential. People have even died from drinking too much water, doesn't mean it's something will or that you should test it out. For me personally the less complicated the better, and I've gone through enough trauma, I'm not looking to add to it. Plus it would take so long, and a lot of healthy foods taste good to me anyways. Food is one thing before I go I want my last meal to be something I will enjoy.

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
S

sovereignofsolitude

Oct 12, 2019
directly? lol no, unless you choke on it
can it contribute to making you obese and spiraling your physical health to shit over the span of several years? yes
if you plan to kill yourself by eating nothing but junk food I hope you enjoy at least a little bit of life because you'll be here for a little bit longer.
years of living in an obese body, progressively struggling with the simplest of physical activities just to die of cancer or some cardiovascular disease.
0/10 don't fucking do it

Agreed. It really is hard to say. I definitely don't think it would kill you over a short time span. I have seen people trying to stay healthy and die from heart disease. I've seen people with incredibly sick hearts due to diabetes or poor health choices & live for years with those same bad habits. However, I have seen more heart attacks than you can imagine, not a single one looks enjoyable. Some ending up in vegetative states from those events. Or symptoms of any type of organ failure that come along with the cardiovascular disease are also not pleasant.
I just think there are so many different things to factor in depending on each individual person.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's like when you hear about people trying to starve themselves but realise how long severely anorexic people have survived - or people stranded in mountains or whatever without food - it's actually kind of insane how long the human body can survive in a seriously messsd up state & going into decline but still be alive... which is great an all... if you WANT to live...

Reactions: sammii and sovereignofsolitude
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
No, but ironically, lots of natural foods can kill you when either concentrated, not ripe, or consumed in mass amounts.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yes but takes a while. not a pretty sight.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Reactions: sammii and Im2high4this
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
LMAO! Yes look at that show my 600 pound life

Reactions: Im2high4this
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
LMAO! Yes look at that show my 600 pound life
Yae but the self respect and dignity to ctb that way would be too great. No way I could watch myself get like that just to try to kill myself. takes too long and the horror of it is too much. Would be hell gasping for air all the time and exaughsted from simple tasks. would rather ctb another way.

Reactions: sovereignofsolitude
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Yae but the self respect and dignity to ctb that way would be too great. No way I could watch myself get like that just to try to kill myself. takes too long and the horror of it is too much. Would be hell gasping for air all the time and exaughsted from simple tasks. would rather ctb another way.
Oh I thought this person was joking. I didn't take this as a serious question.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Oh I thought this person was joking. I didn't take this as a serious question.
I think they are joking but I'm sure it's crossed some people's mind before as a legit way.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I LOVE to eat! I mean I love to eat. So if I could I would put on 700 pounds and then kill myself. I probably could eat non stop if I didn't stop myself haha.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Anything, any substance can kill you if taken in enough quantities. Distilled pure water can kill you, so does chicken soup. Depends how much you take an how long.

Reactions: Morphosis
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
No, but ironically, lots of natural foods can kill you when either concentrated, not ripe, or consumed in mass amounts.

Ackee fruit produces "confused, crazy and panicked mental state...."??
Situation normal then. Nobody around me would even notice anything different :happy:

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
Ackee fruit produces "confused, crazy and panicked mental state...."??
Situation normal then. Nobody around me would even notice anything different :happy:

Hah facts! :haha:

Reactions: Morphosis