• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Why am i still here

Why am i still here

Useless
Sep 27, 2023
Tommorows my birthday and i feel like no one has ever cared. Im in the bathroom crying rn because ive realised no one cares.
My mom told me "why do you want to do your birthday on the weekend?"
So i explained how i want to have it on the weekend so i can wake up late and relax instead of being worried about school work. She told me "just do it tommorow, **get it over with**." Like what? Get it over with? Its my damn birthday, your my mother aren't you supposed to care??
She then forces me to have it on friday instead and proceeds to act like its just a bother.
I started thinking and realised no one ever cared. My dad doesnt remeber my birthday and its just a day where he has to spend money on me. A waste isnt it? How sad. My cousins are at my house aswell and all they care about is what gift they are gonna get(they get one to 'make things fair'). And my friends dont care. They dont know my birthday, they wont ask about it and its probably gonna be a waste of time anyways.
Why was i even born? Its just a waste. My birthday is just a bother. Its actually anoying. Im useles. I dont get good enough grades and i don't smile enough.Im not pretty or fun. I should just die right? Arent my parents atleast suppost to care? Why am i even here? Whats the point. I should just hang myself. Why why why why

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, antonio_188 and Rocinante
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I hope you don't take it as not caring at all. I personally don't remember when I had the "best birthday". I could mention other parties that have stuck in my mind.

Reactions: Why am i still here
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
You are pretty by being just yourself. Don't care about what others think about you. Also, happy birthday!

I don't see the point of living and still question myself why I was brought to this world. It can be a big burden, can't it?

Reactions: Why am i still here